Autopsy 2021 Grand Final - Dees are Premiers

Who will win the AFL Grand Final?

• Western Bulldogs

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Melbourne

Votes: 18 64.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

It wasn’t a poor decision even if you disagree with it. It would not have made us much better and he would have struggled with the delivery and coping the number 1 defender. It was a calculated move

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Calculated for what? What did it gain us? It helped gained Melbourne a flag though.

Studies do show women are better leaders hehe

I don't think gender makes you better or worse at leading or at most things.

Women generally have to deal with more s**t to get that level so it probably makes them more resilient.

Gee you guys are sensitive. Attack Brady, not Daisy.
Calling a cheap potshot a cheap potshot isn’t attacking anyone and we all know it took more than one to tangle re Brown leaving. As I said, I’m not exactly losing sleep over it and I will probably forget it by tomorrow.
Mate its a special comment in a grand final about a guy we offloaded for peanuts to then go on and win the spoon. If she had 10 minutes im sure she would have given more context
It would have taken around 20 seconds to explain injuries/poor season/different expectations/etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think gender makes you better or worse at leading or at most things.

Women generally have to deal with more sh*t to get that level so it probably makes them more resilient.

I will say this. Women typically have more compassion and empathy. I separated from my wife a year ago. My company is almost solely run by men, and by and large I have felt the company hasn't given a f^%k about my personal situation.

I will say this. Women typically have more compassion and empathy. I separated from my wife a year ago. My company is almost solely run by men, and by and large I have felt the company hasn't given a f^%k about my personal situation.

My wife clearly missed out on that gene….

momentum shifting GF!

Reckon it was down to just who had energy left and the Dees just played irresistible football.

Back