Autopsy 2021 Grand Final - Dees are Premiers

Who will win the AFL Grand Final?

• Western Bulldogs

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Melbourne

Votes: 18 64.3%

• Total voters
I will say this. Women typically have more compassion and empathy. I separated from my wife a year ago. My company is almost solely run by men, and by and large I have felt the company hasn't given a f^%k about my personal situation.

I don't like to over-generalise, but generally the vast majority of complaints I have had about female managers under me were from other women, I'd get the odd "she is a bitch" comment from guys but holy s**t, this talk about the sisterhood isn't my lived experience.

I am sure others have had different experiences but I felt sorry for the women in charge at the places I worked at.

Happy for Neale though.

Yep.

I dislike the Dogs as much as anyone, from Ballarat to the lynching of LT, I just can't bring myself to cheerlead Melbourne though.

But if the consolation is a smile from him, then that's pretty good.

Oh well season over, bring on the Syd Barker, trade eon, the draft, and pre-season training.

Big choke by the woofers, after a 2nd Q surge, don't reckon Ugle-Hagen could have played any worse than that Superstar Aaron Naughton, considering they couldn't buy a mark in their F50, one of the few games where they lost the free kick count too.

Best footy Daisy? Fair dinkum!
Very ignorant call. Forgettable 2020, but 2014 to 2019 was pretty good. Give it a spell Daisy.

Very happy for BBB. Filled the role Melbourne needed and got a premiership. Good for him.

Oh well season over, bring on the Syd Barker, trade eon, the draft, and pre-season training.

Big choke by the woofers, after a 2nd Q surge, don't reckon Ugle-Hagen could have played any worse than that Superstar Aaron Naughton, considering they couldn't buy a mark in their F50, one of the few games where they lost the free kick count too.
Trade season, my favourite time of the year.

Kangaroos techno

Premiership Player
Feb 4, 2021
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Looking Back over the last 5-6 years Melbourne’s recruiting has been brilliant. They have nailed the draft and have traded in some very handy recruits.
Agreed. I think it starts from the backline. May and Lever are a perfect duo. And in Salem - a player that barely wastes a possession and generates so much for them. Together with that hard working midfield = very hard to school against.

Back