• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Hojuman

조수미 사랑해요
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Might as well keep it all in one thread.

Port v Cats; got a funny feeling Port will somehow lose this more so than Cats winning it. Just don't trust them.

Swans v Giants; Reckon GWS if they turn it on can get this done. 50/50

Dees v Lions; Swinging towards Dees, but neutral territory ? Helps Lions.

Dogs v *; Only one result we want here.

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
Cats will do Port.

Melbourne unfortunately will pound Brisbane almost out of existence.

I fear * may run over the dogs. Wtf happened to the dogs.

The 2 franchises will draw then merge to become the Greater Cola Giant Swans. They will go straight to the grand final and be able to choose from a combined list of 85 players.

Being a Brissie member I'm supporting my team but no one could begrudge the Dees winning this year. Brother in Law and two uni mates are Demon supporters and they have suffered enough.

I know a lot of Dees supporters irl, they are all w***ers. I would be fine with the drought continuing.

I am sure there are some nice Dees supporters out there... I just have never met any of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
I know a lot of Dees supporters irl, they are all w***ers. I would be fine with the drought continuing.

I am sure there are some nice Dees supporters out there... I just have never met any of them.

Have met quire a few that saved a special brand of wishing our club into death. Beyond any other club supporters for some reason.

There are a couple of nice ones but they're heavily outnumbered. **** em.

Hojuman

조수미 사랑해요
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Old man supported Geelong so have always had a soft spot.

catman.jpg

No, just no.

Order of acceptable premiers

Gws
Brisbane
Port
Syd

Dogs
Cats/Dees

League abolished
AFL as a sport abolished
Australia destroyed
End of the world
End of the universe
End of life
End of matter

Minor tweaks for me

travelli

Club Legend
Mar 4, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Being a Brissie member I'm supporting my team but no one could begrudge the Dees winning this year. Brother in Law and two uni mates are Demon supporters and they have suffered enough.
Agree on both counts, but I don't call them the Dees, I call them BBB's team

I look forward to the Ruck battle in the chihuahua's v * game, also hope Lycett and Ladhams give it to Rhys Stanley tonight.

Apr 24, 2011
Greek Islands
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I’m looking forward to Geelong going out in straight sets and then loading up on Houli, Mason Cox, Atley, Casboult and Tex Walker for one last crack next year.

DrZaius

GENERATIONAL
Mar 28, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
norf
Who I think will win:
Cats
Syd
Melb
:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Who I want to win:
Port
GWS
Bris
Dogs

Don't trust Port at all, ditto GWS. Think Dees are better overall than Bris, and as for * well... I think slipping to 5th in literally the last 30 seconds of the Bris v WC match after being in the top 2/3 pretty much all year will be a huge dent for the Doggies confidence, who for all their talent don't seem to cope that well when the pressure mounts. Might subconsciously have the feeling that they've let the season slip (despite being in the finals). Primed for a * bradbury here.

Yuck. If there is a god and he is merciful then my tipping will be 0/4 this week.

Back