• Western Bulldogs

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Melbourne

Votes: 18 64.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Which Doggies players play at North?
Well Lachie Young technically.

I dont even know what point you are trying to make. Because Brown played for us we should hope his new team wins?

I am no Bulldogs lover by any stretch but as an organisation Melbourne dont deserve s**t.
Through all the s**t with Bont, Hunter, the throwing of the ball, ump favouritism, they never once ebbed to the low point of getting bailed out by the league.
In a time that came immediately after our fight to stay alive at Arden St, Demons got gifted a paid for coach, new admin, draft picks, all that crap and like Essendon/Carlon are a blight on the game. They dont deserve s**t.

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone

I dont even know what point you are trying to make. Because Brown played for us we should hope his new team wins?

I am no Bulldogs lover by any stretch but as an organisation Melbourne dont deserve sh*t.
Through all the sh*t with Bont, Hunter, the throwing of the ball, ump favouritism, they never once ebbed to the low point of getting bailed out by the league.
In a time that came immediately after our fight to stay alive at Arden St, Demons got gifted a paid for coach, new admin, draft picks, all that crap and like Essendon/Carlon are a blight on the game. They dont deserve sh*t.

Yeh I'm not sure where this is all going.

We're AFL patsy turncoats for hoping the dogs win.

The right way to show how anti-establishment and rebellious we are, how much we want to stick it to the AFL, stick it to the man would be to support...

PA-15564789.2e16d0ba.fill-1200x630.jpg

.. the um, Melbourne Football Club?

SonofSamsquanch

Enjoy decent coffee but don't dunk yer biscuits
Mar 31, 2016
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Yeh I'm not sure where this is all going.

We're AFL patsy turncoats for hoping the dogs win.

The right way to show how anti-establishment and rebellious we are, how much we want to stick it to the AFL, stick it to the man would be to support...

PA-15564789.2e16d0ba.fill-1200x630.jpg

.. the um, Melbourne Football Club?
The first thing that springs to mind seeing that picture is of course, his pseudopseudohypoparathyroidism. While you might consider the rebellious antidisestablishmentarianism of hoping for a bullflog victory, I think it's a floccinaucinihilipilification cause - as much as Melbourne plumbed the depths of not tanking, allegedly engaged in the pursuance of certain performance enhancing substances that were never appropriately investigated and were the beneficiaries of certain AFL appropriations, I think they will have the measure of those dish licking consumers of uncle toby's meatie-bites.

I am no Bulldogs lover by any stretch but as an organisation Melbourne dont deserve sh*t.
Through all the sh*t with Bont, Hunter, the throwing of the ball, ump favouritism, they never once ebbed to the low point of getting bailed out by the league.
In a time that came immediately after our fight to stay alive at Arden St, Demons got gifted a paid for coach, new admin, draft picks, all that crap and like Essendon/Carlon are a blight on the game. They dont deserve sh*t.

And how do you think the Bulldogs magically got fixtured games in Ballarat? I’m sure the AFL had nothing to do with that all hey.

But you go for those copycat campaigners in Western Bulldogs.

And how do you think the Bulldogs magically got fixtured games in Ballarat? I’m sure the AFL had nothing to do with that all hey.

But you go for those copycat campaigners in Western Bulldogs.
DR if you want to see folk like Tim Smith up and about each to their own bro. There is nothing great, proud or enlightening about the Melbourne Demons. As an organisation they are the complete opposite to us and then some.

"All the s**t with Bont" was Footscray's current captain whinging to the media and the afl to get one of our players suspended, then harassed by the media until he retired.

No one playing for Melburne has been that low during their interactions with our club. The worst that lot did was Bernie Vince that time and signing Jordan Lewis, who got cleaned up by Maj for his trouble. Go for whoever you like but there is a difference between a club being supported by the AFL cos its the oldest club in the comp and iirc the world and also establishment darlings and a club's captain running to the media to * up one of our players lives cos we beat them.

Nov 7, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Now I grew up with these campaigners, played footy with these campaigners (private school flogs I’m talking) and I tell you now, * Melbourne.

This is them getting their right whack, win the flag, but none of them can see it Live.

More they deserve the pieces of s**t.

Jan 25, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Both teams have near full squads to choose from. The old “good teams can play through injury” is often said, but time and again the teams at the pointy end of the season have had a good run with injuries.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dale4captain

Premiership Player
Sep 14, 2010
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls

Both teams have near full squads to choose from. The old “good teams can play through injury” is often said, but time and again the teams at the pointy end of the season have had a good run with injuries.
This is hardly true for the dogs. We’ve been slammed by injuries all year. Dees have been kissed on the d!ck all year. We’ve had Treloar, dunks, Weightman, Bruce, Keath, English, vandermeer, McLean - all very much best 22 players missing very large chunks of the year.

In a way, we’re very lucky that everyone seems to be getting their act together health wise for the last little bit of the year. Hopefully Keath is okay in a week or so otherwise he’d be a huge loss.

Hojuman

조수미 사랑해요
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Gawn does a calf pre g.f. Dees need a ruck replacement.......> enter Majak Daw.

We root for GoDees then ?

B4Bear

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 6, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Gawn does a calf pre g.f. Dees need a ruck replacement.......> enter Majak Daw.

We root for GoDees then ?
Want to see the Dees get up for Ron Barrassi. It would be nice for him to see the team where he started salute one more time.

Do it for Ron you bastards. You * this up and I will never forgive you.

Ischenko

Premiership Player
Jun 1, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Now I grew up with these campaigners, played footy with these campaigners (private school flogs I’m talking) and I tell you now, fu** Melbourne.

This is them getting their right whack, win the flag, but none of them can see it Live.

More they deserve the pieces of sh*t.

Well I grew up in Footscray, went to school there, played footy with people who went on to play with the Jets etc. I still live there, in fact, and I *en hate the Dogs more than I can express.

I hate Melbourne too, and the entire class of people (i.e parasites) that make up their traditional supporter base, but still I would prefer them to win than the Dogs. If we're taking a class warfare perspective on who should win – Footscray is rapidly gentrifying and I will never forget the nauseating amount of hipster w***ers who know nothing about footy who jumped on their bandwagon in 2016. Who do you hate more, the nouveau riche or the establishment? They are both horrendous, so look to who has ****ed us over the most. That is unequivocally the Dogs.
So, by a process of elimination, Go Melbourne.

Ether

Club Legend
Oct 21, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Considering that dog posters are always the first ones to come on our board after a bad loss and wishing us to fold, screw them too.
Are they? When the HS allowed comments on footy stories it always seemed to be Hawthorn fans with the folding bs, thus confirming Hawthorn as my second least favourite team.

Are they? When the HS allowed comments on footy stories it always seemed to be Hawthorn fans with the folding bs, thus confirming Hawthorn as my second least favourite team.
Talking bf mainly.

Back