Autopsy 2021 Grand Final - Dees are Premiers

Who will win the AFL Grand Final?

• Western Bulldogs

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Melbourne

Votes: 18 64.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Only you yourself can choose what you consume Gaso. Least we are not worried about Corey's knee, Mick's suspension or Stevo's ankle.

So I turn off the tv, Internet, radio and newspaper for two weeks but stay on here so I can dream how Dick Smith will make me rich?

I would rather be reading about LDU’s groin injuries this time of the year than reading about BBB’s career turn around for the 68th time!

Wake the **** up Geelong.

The special brand of "may your club die' I've heard out of Melbourne supporters over the years makes this extra sickening.

Ben Brown is a Melbourne player. He held off committing to us when he held the upper hand then admits his standards weren't up to scratch until he got to his new club.

Yay for him. :rolleyes:
Exactly * him
I’m on the Dogs train. Demons don’t deserve s**t

How the hell do Geelong come back from this?

They sold the farm for the now and still can't get it done.

How would Higgo be feeling? He's gone from an integral leader to a medi-sub in an aging team getting belted by 80 points in a prelim.

The cliff is huge for this mob.
Shades of 2014 North by the cats

Bailey Dale is such a beautiful kick of the footy
Saw him pre game warming up when we played them earlier on this year. Just a lovely kicking style. Well weighted and good flight.

Pretty embarrassing for a top 4 team. Them and Geelong last night.

Port were worse. The whole thing was set up for them - home ground, week's rest, healthy list - all things they had the upper hand on the Dogs with. They also came in with ripping form.

Geelong were just crap, totally off their game, flat, lethargic and out-gunned. Port were all of those things too, but to me, they had everything going for them but they began the game with pudding heads, shirked contests and didn't work hard enough. The review should be brutal.

Exactly fu** him
I’m on the Dogs train. Demons don’t deserve sh*t
Considering that dog posters are always the first ones to come on our board after a bad loss and wishing us to fold, screw them too.

Exactly fu** him
I’m on the Dogs train. Demons don’t deserve sh*t

There are 17 trains that I seriously don't give a stuff about once my train pulls into the depot - especially if my train's journey was as fun as pre-COVID standing room sardines, walking pace between Richmond and Flinders St on a 40 degree day and the air-conditioning busted.

I'll obviously watch the Grand Final and I hope it's a good game. But as far as caring who wins. I don't.

One thing for certain as a North Supporter I have a had enough of being bitter each time the Grand Final is played . In the last 20 yrs
I have seen all these clubs who I didn't really respect , and probably still don't , win flags . This too makes me feel:sick:.
We need to get back to where we were competing in the finals regularly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most Demon supporters I know are really good , its the Browny factor holding me back lol. Dogs supporters don't know many so can't comment. The ones I have met though have been good.

Last edited:
Can't believe there are people here going for the dogs, their supporters (the ones that post on this forum anyway) are the scum of the Earth, worse than Essendon and Collingwood supporters.

There are w***ers on the Dees board, but no where near as many. Also the few Dees fans I know are genuinely nice people who have never seen their team win a premiership.

Go Dees.

The trouble is, both sides have floggish supporters. You look at who barracks for GoDees and cringe, but then you realise who barracks for the BullFlogs and it's back to a level playing field. This is a no win situation.

My problem is that every side has floggish supporters. In my lifetime I can recall all of the old VFL sides (including variations of Fitzroy and South) winning a flag except the Saints and Dees. Plus I've seen Port, WC and Adelaide. So almost everyone I know who follows footy has seen their side win a flag. And all of them annoyed the crap out of me when they won.

I don't buy into, "I've got a mate who follows such and such and it would be good for him," or "My auntie loves her team so I hope she gets a win" because from my experience, whenever someone's team comes good, no matter how good a person they are, they turn into an insufferable, annoying, arrogant bore.

So quite clearly I'm a miserable prick who gets no joy from the joy of others, and who through the 90s on top of that was almost certainly an insufferable, annoying arrogant bore.

:)

Last edited:
Yes. Not the one who tanked, got to keep their early drafted players, got a band 1 for a player poached by the premiers then got an AFL appointed premiership coach to get them up and running. Or got a yearly marquee game while they racked up low finishes, never questioned in any AFL media. Or didn't leave Victoria in a round 1 game for 10 years.

Thanks for asking.
Bontempelli sicced the tribunal onto one of our players and as a result that player was hounded out of the game.

* him.

I hope the dogs lose badly, he gets hurt and emotionally broken AND that its the last GF they play in while he is in the side.

The grandstands are starting to empty out. "Never tear us apart". Embarrassing.
Well they didn't play "Never rip us to shreds and grind what was left into the dust with their bootheels". So maybe the crowd were a little shocked.

Considering that dog posters are always the first ones to come on our board after a bad loss and wishing us to fold, screw them too.
All those MB threads about LDU being s**t and we should have taken MCDonald not Phillips last year that were started by Dees supporters... oh wait.

To those who hate the Dees and Dogs, I have question:
Is there any club (aside from Nth) you wouldn’t mind seeing win the premiership?

In all honesty - one. St.Kilda. I grew up in a St.Kilda house - I was the black (or blue and white) sheep.

My Dad is now quite old and my sister is very ill. Dad was a young man when the Saints won in 1966. My sister has never seen it. They deserve it.

Back