AFL Grand Final 2021 Grand Final - Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs - Sat, Sept 25 - 5:15pm AWST / 7:15pm AEST

Who you want to win the flag?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

One of the dumbest things footy fans do (and that's saying something) is complain about free kick differential, as if that means anything. It's akin to a tennis player complaining that more of their shots were called out than their opponent's. The mere number of free kicks is a completely irrelevant stat.

The level of hate thrown to Weightman is insane, notice who the club is again? Of course the scum, the same fan base that went after the twitter page last year.

All supporter bases have shitty supporters but wow that team just has so many pieces of s**t online.

The level of hate thrown to Weightman is insane, notice who the club is again? Of course the scum, the same fan base that went after the twitter page last year.

All supporter bases have shitty supporters but wow that team just has so many pieces of sh*t online.
It's horrific. What kind of humans do this??

One of the dumbest things footy fans do (and that's saying something) is complain about free kick differential, as if that means anything. It's akin to a tennis player complaining that more of their shots were called out than their opponent's. The mere number of free kicks is a completely irrelevant stat.
Just spoke to my Bomber mate. He is on his way home. Agree with what you say, but it is were you get the kicks that really matter. He said the Weightman free kicks deflated the side and we all know how that feels after Scachegate fiasco. They were poor calls and really hurt our good friends from Windy Hill.

All supporter bases have shitty supporters but wow that team just has so many pieces of sh*t online.
It's just strange, why go after the bloke for getting them? It's not like he's pays them to himself.

They were bad calls but not Cody's fault.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's just strange, why go after the bloke for getting them? It's not like he's pays them to himself.

They were bad calls but not Cody's fault.
Only looked at a couple of pages of their autopsy but the bloke who wrote that his son said he'll punch Weightman if he sees him out and the other bloke who claimed he took a dump on the bonnet of Weightman's car are just low class.

They don't need Gunston, they've already got a better 2021 version. What they need was traded to Freo and then ontraded to GWS.
Would have thought they need a proper key tall than a medium tall, although Gunners will make any team better if fit. Can't see Dees losing it from here.
Just like to clarify that for what we'd likely get for Gunners in a trade I'd much rather keep him. I wasn't advocating that we trade him.

Its almost like going goaless in the second half and kicking 4 goals for the whole game had no bearing in the result

Brisbane are not a great team and now missing Hipwood and McStay so that one should be close
I didnt think they were great with them tbh. Theyve always felt a step back from the best sides to me

I still think they beat the Dogs , lose and I think their finals record in the last 3 seasons will be 1-5 with 2 straight set exits

Just spoke to my Bomber mate. He is on his way home. Agree with what you say, but it is were you get the kicks that really matter. He said the Weightman free kicks deflated the side and we all know how that feels after Scachegate fiasco. They were poor calls and really hurt our good friends from Windy Hill.

Yes, they were terrible, even horrid calls, but boy oh boy wowee did I enjoy them. Turned the game on its head.

Just good Karma as far as I’m concerned. Never seen a team get looked after so much then the drug cheats did by Goldspink in the 2001 prelim final. They weren’t complaining about umpires that day ..

Back