MVP 2021 GWS MVP - Rd 18 vs Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m still stunned at the difference between the 1st half, all bar 3 mins, and the second half.

5- Hopper- as usual our best and by a bit.
4- Bruhn - Great game from someone who had 5 mins heads up.
3- Hogan - if he didn’t hand off to Daniels he may of got the 4 points. Seems to lack confidence
2- Cogs- considering we usually have terrible 1st games back from injury Cogs wasn’t bad at all. Involved.
1- Taylor- 1st half awesome second half not so much.

5. Taylor - epic KPD performance
4. Hopper - extend at any cost
3. Bruhn - anywhere, anytime
2. Cogs - back in black
1. Hogan - keep this guy on the park and we are in business.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

5. Himmelberg
4. Hopper
3.Taylor
2. Haynes
1. Hogan

very had to score this game of 2 halves

Was very surprised the Perryman (who is one of my faves) got coaches votes and named in the best. Seemed to have a lot of really costly errors.

Was very surprised the Perryman (who is one of my faves) got coaches votes and named in the best. Seemed to have a lot of really costly errors.
Funny you mentioned that.

I could not believe that he got votes so I watched the second half replay tonight and he hardly did anything although I struggled to make out who he was playing on.

Definitely one of the stranger set of coaches votes I've ever seen. At least you could make a case for someone like Taylor.

Other than Taylor (who gave 110% all game and was only really beaten by unbelievable supply) only half votes for me:

4 - Taylor
1 - Bruhn
1 - Haynes
1 - Kelly (was pretty good until he got injured)
1 - Himmelberg

No way could I give any 2nd half midfielders a vote as they were collectively obliterated by Parker/Kennedy/Heeney. That said Flynn going off didn't help.

4 - Sam Taylor
2 - Tanner Bruhn
1 - Josh Kelly

That's it - not a pass mark for the team as a whole.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back