MVP 2021 GWS MVP - Round 7 vs Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 23, 2015
AFL Club
GWS
Well, that was a great win, with great performances all over the ground. Are you going to reward the in-and-under mids - who get smashed when we lose, so perhaps deserve the plaudits now - or the defenders, who dominated Taylor Walker & Co and rebounded brilliantly, or Jesse Hogan who had a great debut in the orange and charcoal? Your choice how you distribute the 15 points, maximum of 5 to any one player.

Hogan 3
Tom Green 3
Taylor 2
Whitfield 2
Kelly 2
Ward 1
Perryman 1
Taranto 1
They were all great, but different to what I was thinking.
Might have a second look before putting in my points.
A second watch would be fun!

They were all great, but different to what I was thinking.
Might have a second look before putting in my points.
A second watch would be fun!
Wanted to give points to hopper, cumming and ash too but ran out of points 😂 green's composure and hands in close as well as his 2 goals and hogans goals and assists on debut made them the 2 best for me hahha - whitters with his usual run was invaluable but he had some wayward costly kicking which for me was the only downside to an otherwise great start to 2021! Watched taylors effort on walker all day and looking more and more mature by the day, cant fault his tireless efforts in the absence of haynes 👌

3. Hogan
3. Mummy
3. Whitfield
1. Taranto
1. Kelly
1. Taylor
1. Tom Green
1. Hopper
1. O’Halloran

Unlucky.... pretty much everyone else.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round 7 votes & points are in. Very interesting vosting patterns, a clear top 6 then a drop off, with Kelly outside the 6, and 3 newcomers (or returnees) amongst the points: Hogan, Whitfield & Buckley.

View attachment 1119441
Really surprised Kelly didn't poll higher.
A lot of players had good games so hard to award points.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back