Not open for further replies.
Mar 13, 2005
Geelong
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chelsea, Oakland Raiders, Celtics
Appreciate some advice.

I’m in 4th place in a non-trivial cashie, playing against 8th this week.

In 9th place is a SC wizard who is unconcerned with overall placing and hoards trades for league finals. He has won the league for the last three years. If my opponent wins this week, Mr. Wizard misses the finals.

If he makes the finals, he will almost certainly eliminate me in the first week or two.

So my kenties, is all fair in love and war, or is tanking a dog act?

Which Macrae brother gets the C ?
I'd tank as long as it can't cost you the double chance.

Jul 14, 2010
Central Coast
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GWS Giants
Daniel Venables and Lin Jong have both announced their retirements this morning. Venables concussion related. Not sure about Jong.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Daniel Venables and Lin Jong have both announced their retirements this morning. Venables concussion related. Not sure about Jong.
That's such a shame for Venables ....such a talent too

Last edited:
Hi kents, i'm playing pokemon platinum on my laptop now. Which one of you splendid kents what a pokemon named after them? Any requests?
Gen4 is my least favourite, so I'm not a fan of Platinum. You're young af, have you played Gen3 (FireRed/LeafGreen)?? Get that on GBA emulator, it's damn good

crickey, they let all sorts in here
what, young(ish)* people?
I was born in 91 mate, I was like 10 years old when Pokemon got popular, it was pretty much my childhood, love it. Nostalgia, just like when you play with marbles or a yo-yo or whatever you played with as a kid, depending on how old you are 😂 😂

*about to be 30, am I still "young" 😂 😂

Dunno if it's already been brought up somewhere else but Barry Roundhouse into #1 in the SCData Hall of Fame after shooting up the 17th overall this week.

What a king.

Gen4 is my least favourite, so I'm not a fan of Platinum. You're young af, have you played Gen3 (FireRed/LeafGreen)?? Get that on GBA emulator, it's damn good
I've only properly played Black and White. So I'm just playing whatever, got an emulator that plays anything and a spreadsheet with all the downloads for Pokemon games. If you want it hmu.

Thanks guys!! Appreciate the support.. will need a lot to go right from here I think.. maybe a lil Jelly late out :moustache:

If you're gonna curse someone at least make it Oliver pls.

crippler9

Club Legend
Jun 9, 2020
AFL Club
Carlton
Pokémon yellow was the best one, getting mew afterwards with the surf/swim ability 😍

******* you kents into Poke a man!

Sink piss, get the horn, succeed with a real women or wank.

That is life yes Conan!

Lamentations!

******* you kents into Poke a man!

Sink piss, get the horn, succeed with a real women or wank.

That is life yes Conan!

Lamentations!
1628115418472.gif

watching Alex Rance (a grown man) excitedly talk about driving around town looking for imaginary objects was one of the strangest things I’ve ever seen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back