Status
Not open for further replies.

Top 11:

— $35 worth of KFC vouchers

— limited-edition personalised tracksuit with your KFC SuperCoach name

— KFC Sherrin footy

— Wicked Wing® key ring

— Some incredibly spiffy socks

Why the top 11? The secret herbs and spices, duh!

Top 1011:

— $15 KFC voucher

— Wicked Wing® key ring

Why the top 1011? The secret herbs and spices, duh!

These are on top of the incredible cash prizes for the top 10 finishers:

First place — $50,000

Second place — $5000

Third place — $1000

Fourth place — $1000

Fifth place — $1000

Sixth place — $1000

Seventh place — $1000

Eighth place — $1000

Ninth place — $1000

Tenth place — $1000

FA8F53F8-CDA2-4838-BA79-DE0766BF366A.jpeg 7AADD9EF-4AD4-40C9-89F9-6EE076693063.jpeg 463919E1-44A5-4855-8FF7-355739383C4A.jpeg

Attachments

• 511A485B-FB95-4E1C-A97A-0538681F99A8.jpeg
    511A485B-FB95-4E1C-A97A-0538681F99A8.jpeg
    84.8 KB · Views: 30

Top 11:

— KFC Sherrin footy

— Wicked Wing® key ring

Top 1011:

— $15 KFC voucher

— Wicked Wing® key ring

First place — $50,000

Second place — $5000

Third place — $1000

Fourth place — $1000

Fifth place — $1000

Sixth place — $1000

Seventh place — $1000

Eighth place — $1000

Ninth place — $1000

Tenth place — $1000

View attachment 1201476View attachment 1201477View attachment 1201478

If only we had known at the start of the year.....

Top 11:

— KFC Sherrin footy

— Wicked Wing® key ring

Top 1011:

— $15 KFC voucher

— Wicked Wing® key ring

First place — $50,000

Second place — $5000

Third place — $1000

Fourth place — $1000

Fifth place — $1000

Sixth place — $1000

Seventh place — $1000

Eighth place — $1000

Ninth place — $1000

Tenth place — $1000

View attachment 1201476View attachment 1201477View attachment 1201478

Hat would have been good for the top 1%

I want to bring in Butters this week at F7 and loophole with Bolton, only problem is that my F7 and F8 are currently Macrae and McReery who both played last week. Assuming they are named again, I have Chugg at D8 who is a FWD/DEF and Fyfe at M11 who is MID/DEF and obviously Macrae who is FWD/MID. Is there anyway to move around 3 players without actually having to make a trade? I was going to upgrade Bianco (D7) to Butters after Friday nights game if Bolton didn’t perform, which would be fine, but if Bolton does get a good score I don’t think I will be able to loophole him unless I am missing something and can shift Fyfe back, Macrae to the mids and Chugg into the fwd line. Sorry if that’s a bit confusing and TIA for any assistance.

I want to bring in Butters this week at F7 and loophole with Bolton, only problem is that my F7 and F8 are currently Macrae and McReery who both played last week. Assuming they are named again, I have Chugg at D8 who is a FWD/DEF and Fyfe at M11 who is MID/DEF and obviously Macrae who is FWD/MID. Is there anyway to move around 3 players without actually having to make a trade? I was going to upgrade Bianco (D7) to Butters after Friday nights game if Bolton didn’t perform, which would be fine, but if Bolton does get a good score I don’t think I will be able to loophole him unless I am missing something and can shift Fyfe back, Macrae to the mids and Chugg into the fwd line. Sorry if that’s a bit confusing and TIA for any assistance.
Better to just post a screenshot of your team. Much easier with a visual.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not sure where to post this so I will say it here and the Mods can move it if they want. After the past 4 years of playing finals and winning 3 flags I'm not sad at all we missed out on finals this year it will be good to watch the finals as a neutral for once. Firstly I would like to say congratulations on to the 8 teams who have made it this year good luck to all of you. Also none of these teams except for the Doggies have won a flag in a long time so probably wouldn't be aware too much about the Herald Sun Limited Edition premiership posters that they release. The Gold and black posters are normally limited to 1000 of each. The Gold posters come live on the Herald Sun Shop website straight after the final siren and normally sell out within 5 minutes. The Black posters are normally released the following Wednesday morning and also sell out within 5 minutes. If you want one of these posters you have to be super quick because unfortunately scalpers are also buying them to sell at an inflated profit. The Gold poster is normally $80 and the Black is $70. Like I said you need to be quick or you will miss out and be dealing with pricks like below selling them for massive markups because they know some people will pay.

gold poster.JPG

I'm not sure where to post this so I will say it here and the Mods can move it if they want. After the past 4 years of playing finals and winning 3 flags I'm not sad at all we missed out on finals this year it will be good to watch the finals as a neutral for once. Firstly I would like to say congratulations on to the 8 teams who have made it this year good luck to all of you. Also none of these teams except for the Doggies have won a flag in a long time so probably wouldn't be aware too much about the Herald Sun Limited Edition premiership posters that they release. The Gold and black posters are normally limited to 1000 of each. The Gold posters come live on the Herald Sun Shop website straight after the final siren and normally sell out within 5 minutes. The Black posters are normally released the following Wednesday morning and also sell out within 5 minutes. If you want one of these posters you have to be super quick because unfortunately scalpers are also buying them to sell at an inflated profit. The Gold poster is normally $80 and the Black is $70. Like I said you need to be quick or you will miss out and be dealing with pricks like below selling them for massive markups because they know some people will pay.

View attachment 1214418
Thanks , hope to be in that situation in 4 or 5 weeks

View attachment 1214418
You can buy a real tiger for that

You can buy a real tiger for that

tenor.gif

Never did get my email. I have been in contact with support and they said they'll send everything out. Still disappointing I didn't get the email. Yes I did finish in the top 1011 haha

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back