T20I 2021 ICC Men's T20 World Cup - Non-Australia games

Remove this Banner Ad

Windies bowling would be light on but the batting looks like it will probably be

Lewis
Simmons
Gayle
Hetmyer
Pollard
Pooran
Russell
Bravo
Walsh
McCoy
Rampaul

Still can’t believe they didn’t pick Holder and Narine. Swap Narine for Walsh and Holder for Rampaul and they literally would bat to 10

Would have had Mccoy holder Narine bravo pollard gayle and russell who could bowl.

Simon Doull and Danny Morrison are the ultimate travelling cricket commentating whores for hire, they just bob up wherever there is a T20 game.

They do the IPL, Caribbean T20 league, Pakistan T20 league, Bangladesh T20 league, now the Middle East T20 WC qualifiers between the minnows.

Can't fault them though, I'd love to have a job travelling the world commentating cricket like they do.

I don't think 106 will be enough, Ireland showing that they are a class above the Dutch, not surprising since they got test status.
I wouldn't say there is a class between them. The Dutch beat them in an ODI series 3 months ago. Frankly bizarre team selection and a poor day has cost the Dutch.

Windies bowling would be light on but the batting looks like it will probably be

Lewis
Simmons
Gayle
Hetmyer
Pollard
Pooran
Russell
Bravo
Walsh
McCoy
Rampaul

Still can’t believe they didn’t pick Holder and Narine. Swap Narine for Walsh and Holder for Rampaul and they literally would bat to 10

Would have had Mccoy holder Narine bravo pollard gayle and russell who could bowl.
Narine will get done for chucking at any ICC events. He was deadset pegging the thing in the IPL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back