T20I 2021 ICC Men's T20 World Cup - Non-Australia games

Remove this Banner Ad

Pakistan are gonna be bloody hard to beat, I would have preferred Babar and Rizwan to do everything again today, now there middle order has had a taste and they look bloody good too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The question for me who replaces Jason Roy for England now? The talk is they may include a bowler instead, someone like a David Willey.

England qualified in 1st place without the likes of: Stokes, Archer, Sam Curran, Mills..................not a bad effort and indicates they have the depth as good as its ever been.

The question for me who replaces Jason Roy for England now? The talk is they may include a bowler instead, someone like a David Willey.

England qualified in 1st place without the likes of: Stokes, Archer, Sam Curran, Mills..................not a bad effort and indicates they have the depth as good as its ever been.
I think from their squad the only batter is Sam Billings. I wonder who opens Livingstone, Bairstow and Moeen all in the mix.

We thought it best to have a new thread for the Semi-final games. You can find the link to the thread for the first semi final below:

England (Playing XI): Jos Buttler(w), Jonny Bairstow, Dawid Malan, Moeen Ali, Eoin Morgan(c), Sam Billings, Liam Livingstone, Chris Woakes, Chris Jordan, Adil Rashid, Mark Wood

New Zealand (Playing XI): Martin Guptill, Daryl Mitchell, Kane Williamson(c), Devon Conway(w), Glenn Phillips, James Neesham, Mitchell Santner, Adam Milne, Tim Southee, Ish Sodhi, Trent Boult

New Zealand have won the toss and have opted to field

Amazing win by the Kiwis. Poms looked virtually home after 16 overs into NZ's innings but Neesham and Mitchell had other ideas. They went nuts with the bat. Needed 57 runs off the last 4 overs and they did it in just 3 overs (23 off Jordan, 14 off Rashid, and 20 off Woakes) 😲 👏.

Amazing win by the Kiwis. Poms looked virtually home after 16 overs into NZ's innings but Neesham and Mitchell had other ideas. They went nuts with the bat. Needed 57 runs off the last 4 overs and they did it in just 3 overs (23 off Jordan, 14 off Rashid, and 20 off Woakes) 😲 👏.
Things that dont go well in 20/20 wc English bowlers bowling at the death with last names ending in KES.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back