T20I 2021 ICC Men's T20 World Cup - Non-Australia games

Remove this Banner Ad

Unfortunately I think we are in the harder group, if we win the games we should plus beat the Windies or England we should make it. It's a bit of a mystery how we'll perform considering how little T20 cricket some of our guys have played.

18 minutes since the toss and no news about who the xi's are anywhere.

18 minutes since the toss and no news about who the xi's are anywhere.
The reason I was keen to see this was I suspected Kashyap Prajapati would be picked (which he has) despite not being named in their 15 man squad for the tournament and there's been no update from the ICC that he had been added to the squad. Amateur organisation.

Oman tearing them apart. Their quicks are getting some nice shape.

Vala and Ura are PNGs 2 best bats so with Ura gone alot rests on Vala now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly is this a prank?

This “world cup” has been cancelled and rescheduled 3 times I think and they kick off with Oman v Papua New Guinea.

It’s actually laughably fitting for this joke of an event and format.

Honestly is this a prank?

This “world cup” has been cancelled and rescheduled 3 times I think and they kick off with Oman v Papua New Guinea.

It’s actually laughably fitting for this joke of an event and format.

They always play the qualifiers before the start of the main tournament. I’m still not over Scotland almost knocking out the Windies, but missing out because of a rain a couple years ago.

World Cup should be a 21 game tri-series between India, England and Australia imo.

They always play the qualifiers before the start of the main tournament. I’m still not over Scotland almost knocking out the Windies, but missing out because of a rain a couple years ago.

Well they seem to know what they’re doing at least…🤣

IMG_2172.JPG

Dominate display from Oman. Jatinder and Bilal Khan are absolute quality cricketers. They've come on leaps and bounds since the qualifiers whereas PNG have gone backwards probably due a fair amount to the lack of cricket they've been able to play due to the pandemic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back