T20I 2021 ICC Men's T20 World Cup - Non-Australia games

Remove this Banner Ad

What's par from here? 140?

For the Windies? Lucky to get to our 121, they've emulated Hetmeyers hair colour and it's Sonic or GTFO. You're not doing much at 4 an over with that many wickets left.

Actually scratch that wicket comment....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have the batsmen of the world forgotten how to bat???

It's like none of them thus far have picked up the pace of the ball, so the seam and slower balls are just making them look stupid.

Anyone using the pace of the ball seems fine, anyone trying to force it, like the Windies, seem to be failing emphatically.

And gee, all out 55. Utter garbage.

I thought the Windies could have been a contender in this tournament but after last night's effort I can't see them making it past the group stage.

Not only did they lose but their net run rate copped a hammering too, will be hard for them to recover from that.

Judging by the size of the Aus thread compared to this one, it's incredible to me how many clearly won't watch matches that don't involve Australia and yet believe they have the ability to judge Australias relative quality.

Lol what a great highlight from two T20 powerhouses

50 odd by 6 all out windies and the whingeing can I go home poms struggling to reach 50

Good to see for the rest of the comp

My XI for India tonight
KL, Rohit, Virat, SKY, Rishabh, Jadeja, Shardul, Ashwin, Bhuvi, Chakrobaty/Shami , Bumrah
If we want to go for spin a third spinning option or a fourth quick option.
I don't think Hardik should get a game if he cannot bowl, Shardul has proven himself since the start of the year and in and in recent games that he can take spot from Hardik as our go to all rounder
And Ashwin awareness in the game and as a bowler is so crucial when it counts

I thought the Windies could have been a contender in this tournament but after last night's effort I can't see them making it past the group stage.

Not only did they lose but their net run rate copped a hammering too, will be hard for them to recover from that.

Still the group of death but if Australia can take care of Bangladesh and Sri Lanka they should be able to go through with England.

As the bad net run rate for the windies means they will have to win probably all 4 remaining games to go through.

My XI for India tonight
KL, Rohit, Virat, SKY, Rishabh, Jadeja, Shardul, Ashwin, Bhuvi, Chakrobaty/Shami , Bumrah
If we want to go for spin a third spinning option or a fourth quick option.
I don't think Hardik should get a game if he cannot bowl, Shardul has proven himself since the start of the year and in and in recent games that he can take spot from Hardik as our go to all rounder
And Ashwin awareness in the game and as a bowler is so crucial when it counts

As an opposition supporter, I’d be happy to see Hardik out of the side. One of the best strikers you have.

Would have been a while since Sri Lanka have gone into a match with 5 pace bowling options but only 1 main spinner. Especially in the UAE.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back