Injury 2021 Injuries

Remove this Banner Ad

Went up with the team to Gold Coast and did a training session that morning at Metricon stadium. So his legs were will attached then but no update since.

Don’t think it went well

9bXP5UK.jpg

Went up with the team to Gold Coast and did a training session that morning at Metricon stadium. So his legs were will attached then but no update since.
This was funnier than intended I reckon

Yeah, saw him in the rooms on the telecast revving the boys up.
Saw that too so not sure why they felt the need to write tbc - they surely have some idea of how long he will be.

With Gresh gone for the season and Jones now out for nearly the same period, there is no excuse not to consistently play Byrnes and Bytel in the middle. Clark should also see increased midfield rotations which hopefully opens up an opportunity for Connolly off half back.

With Gresh gone for the season and Jones now out for nearly the same period, there is no excuse not to consistently play Byrnes and Bytel in the middle. Clark should also see increased midfield rotations which hopefully opens up an opportunity for Connolly off half back.
I really hope they give Connolly as many game as possible!

Sorry, I've missed this. Jones out for the season?!

Scratch that, see it now :(

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Talking about Daniel Hannebery = Boring as *.

No chance he gets a fifth year.

time to move on

Z Jones injury might be the making of Hunter Clark.

Marshall is playing

We are playing five short at the moment, I am hopeful the club has some idea on who they will bring in next year as depth and to improve our list, with our list numbers the way they are surly we knew 2021 would be a stretch with an eye for some ins in 2022?

Hopefully doesn't affect his form, he's put together some good performances since the Port game.

They don't usually, will plate it so that it's as solid as it was.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back