Injury 2021 Injuries

Remove this Banner Ad

PostmanBish

Club Legend
Sep 6, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
No no no no no ... it's 2021 Injury, NOT 2021 Injuries ... don't tempt the Gods by giving them an opening!!!

One injury ... only one ... for the season!!!

He has had a rough trot over the last few years . I know he was fine last season but the season before was terrible. Just what you don’t want when you are getting near the end and you are captain as well . Hopefully he will be back half way into the season .
The only plus side is the form of Paton last year means we should be covered in that role .

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jones will probably miss the practice game. What about round 1? Club is saying 3 weeks so I’m pretty optimistic he’ll make it back in time
iits the same injury as last year, they probably be reserved.

prophetic1

Club Legend
Apr 18, 2013
b
AFL Club
St Kilda
yeah there is a few little injuries but with the time remaining before round 1 ...not so bad imo, not as though any are season etc ..all good we will be pretty prime if theres no biggies ///i hope!!!

lewdogs

Cancelled
Saints Pledge Contributor
Jun 4, 2008
Vic
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Arsenal, Portland Trailblazers
Jones's hamstrings are a big concern. Just doing them too often, might need to take a different approach.

Interesting that there was no mention of Hanners in the club injury report. Does that mean he's all good?

SaintBenny

Team Captain
Sep 16, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
Seems a bit rough...
Capture.PNG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back