Pres

Premiership Player
Mar 8, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
LA Angels
Flynn's Rd 1 performance was superior to any game Preuss has ever played.

He has also been in the system just as long as Preuss with both 2015 draftees. And Flynn was actually drafted higher.

Unsure why people have Preuss as seemingly an automatic in? Solid pre-season? The fact that he was a Gawn understudy?

JC100

All Australian
Jan 2, 2015
AFL Club
GWS
Flynn's Rd 1 performance was superior to any game Preuss has ever played.

He has also been in the system just as long as Preuss with both 2015 draftees. And Flynn was actually drafted higher.

Unsure why people have Preuss as seemingly an automatic in? Solid pre-season? The fact that he was a Gawn understudy?
Why can’t we play both? Flynn at FF, Hogan at CHF and HH 3rd tall. Flynn rotating with Preuss in the ruck

Callums_Guns

Community Leader
Feb 26, 2019
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Phila 76ers, Mt Buller Demons

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Andre the Giant

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 20, 2012
Melbourne, VIC
AFL Club
GWS
I’ve been very critical of Keeffe at times but in all honesty he’s been a relatively cheap soldier for us and actually quite outstanding this year.

With an inexperienced defence his big body and courage has been welcome and really helped the young guys around him.

I believe he is out of contract and although 31 and out for 12 months I’d be ok if we kept him on. I suppose an option could be to put him on the Rookie List for next year or alternatively a 1 year deal would be ok.

He is playing the best form of his career and has a young body as he missed those years through suspension.

Big loss for us this year, hopefully Phil comes back in soon.

Key defender is our number 1 priority in off season.

dlanod

Sep 14, 2006
Sydney
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
GWS; CCMariners; NQCowboys; Ravens
I believe he is out of contract and although 31 and out for 12 months I’d be ok if we kept him on. I suppose an option could be to put him on the Rookie List for next year or alternatively a 1 year deal would be ok.
According to the article he signed an extension to the end of 2022 last week.

General Giant

Hall of Famer
Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
Can’t help an ACL though

it’s not another hamstring

Keeffe will be a big loss
No doubt.

Still doesn’t change my frustration

Yep has been great this year. We were really getting a bit of a defensive unit down there going well even with Davis and Haynes gone.

Hopefully both are back soon. Though we do not have the luck to rush them.

General Giant

Hall of Famer
Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
IMG_2114.png

Jesse Hogan (calf), Tom Hutchesson (hamstring) and Matt Buntine (concussion) will all be tests for this week and required to get through training to be available for selection in round nine.

Anyone else notice Cogs doesn’t seem to be getting any closer?

Remove this Banner Ad