2021 Injuries

Mar 8, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
LA Angels
Flynn's Rd 1 performance was superior to any game Preuss has ever played.

He has also been in the system just as long as Preuss with both 2015 draftees. And Flynn was actually drafted higher.

Unsure why people have Preuss as seemingly an automatic in? Solid pre-season? The fact that he was a Gawn understudy?

JC100

Club Legend
Jan 2, 2015
AFL Club
GWS
Flynn's Rd 1 performance was superior to any game Preuss has ever played.

He has also been in the system just as long as Preuss with both 2015 draftees. And Flynn was actually drafted higher.

Unsure why people have Preuss as seemingly an automatic in? Solid pre-season? The fact that he was a Gawn understudy?
Why can’t we play both? Flynn at FF, Hogan at CHF and HH 3rd tall. Flynn rotating with Preuss in the ruck

Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
IMG_2092.png

Forward Daniel Lloyd has recovered from a quad injury and is available for selection for the GIANTS’ clash with Essendon at GIANTS Stadium on Saturday.

Andre the Giant

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 20, 2012
Melbourne, VIC
AFL Club
GWS
I’ve been very critical of Keeffe at times but in all honesty he’s been a relatively cheap soldier for us and actually quite outstanding this year.

With an inexperienced defence his big body and courage has been welcome and really helped the young guys around him.

I believe he is out of contract and although 31 and out for 12 months I’d be ok if we kept him on. I suppose an option could be to put him on the Rookie List for next year or alternatively a 1 year deal would be ok.

He is playing the best form of his career and has a young body as he missed those years through suspension.

Big loss for us this year, hopefully Phil comes back in soon.

Key defender is our number 1 priority in off season.

I believe he is out of contract and although 31 and out for 12 months I’d be ok if we kept him on. I suppose an option could be to put him on the Rookie List for next year or alternatively a 1 year deal would be ok.
According to the article he signed an extension to the end of 2022 last week.

Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
Can’t help an ACL though

it’s not another hamstring

Keeffe will be a big loss

No doubt.

Still doesn’t change my frustration

Yep has been great this year. We were really getting a bit of a defensive unit down there going well even with Davis and Haynes gone.

Hopefully both are back soon. Though we do not have the luck to rush them.

Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
IMG_2114.png

Jesse Hogan (calf), Tom Hutchesson (hamstring) and Matt Buntine (concussion) will all be tests for this week and required to get through training to be available for selection in round nine.

Anyone else notice Cogs doesn’t seem to be getting any closer?

Jesse Hogan (calf), Tom Hutchesson (hamstring) and Matt Buntine (concussion) will all be tests for this week and required to get through training to be available for selection in round nine.

Anyone else notice Cogs doesn’t seem to be getting any closer?
Yes, I've noticed that the last couple of weeks - others advance but he's stayed the same!

Ankle syndesmosis injuries tend to be a bit more complex

Look at Zac Butters who has had a setback because of nerve damage in his knee directly related to his syndesmosis injury

Back