Injury 2021 Injury, Rehab, Fitness

Remove this Banner Ad

Could always be worse. Glad he's only out for that long. In the meantime, it's a great test for our backline

For the Richmond game, I'd would have thought they need 2 accountable defenders plus Lever.

Is it possible we play Majak, just to wrestle with Lynch and make him accountable?

I know its a stupid idea, but I'm just saying...

For the Richmond game, I'd would have thought they need 2 accountable defenders plus Lever.

Is it possible we play Majak, just to wrestle with Lynch and make him accountable?

I know its a stupid idea, but I'm just saying...
You’re on the money with this line

So worst case based on that he misses Hawks, Tiges, North and Sydney.

It’s obviously a bit different to a soft tissue injury so it’s just going to be healing generally you’d think - just a case of when he’s ready you would think.

Maybe he returns with one of those plastic half mask shield things, someone did that a few years ago didn't they?

Has anyone at the club confirmed Mays eye injury? Was a fractured eye socket?
Club website had something vague about how he looks to have escaped the need for surgery but nothing more specific

An you never need surgery on a fracture right? Maybe not never but rarely.
Yeah that’s not what I’m certain about. No idea about orbital fractures and whether they can heal without surgery? The article just talked about swelling coming down.

I think if you've got a bad enough fracture you may need surgery for plates, just depends how big/bad the fracture is. But I'm pretty sure that's not what they like doing if healing by itself is an option.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think if you've got a bad enough fracture you may need surgery for plates, just depends how big/bad the fracture is. But I'm pretty sure that's not what they like doing if healing by itself is an option.
Yeah and if Mays home that's not what's happening. I was more so wondering if it was a fracture or just really bad gash/swelling. Difference between 4 and 2 weeks

Although now that I said that don't they have to wait for swelling to come down before they x ray?

The ever reliable doctor google (lol) , take of it what you will...

Eye socket fractures don't always require surgery. Your doctor will determine if your fracture can heal on its own. You may be advised to avoid blowing your nose for several weeks after the injury. This is to prevent infection spreading from the sinuses to eye socket tissue though a small space in a fractured bone.

Make or break for Melksham- replace Fritsch deep. Chandler in taking Melksham role.
OR
Unleash Majak upon the Hawks and see what happens when mere mortals have to face him - this is the fun option.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back