Injury 2021 Injury, Rehab, Fitness

Remove this Banner Ad

Update from Burgo
Bailey Laurie fractured his eye socket in a freak training accident last week (ran into Hibbo's elbow) and will miss 6 weeks. That's why he didn't play vs Box Hill
Joel Smith did an MCL in the game against Box Hill and will miss 6-8. Will require surgery
Harmesy outside chance for next week, but more likely the week after

Update from Burgo
Bailey Laurie fractured his eye socket in a freak training accident last week (ran into Hibbo's elbow) and will miss 6 weeks. That's why he didn't play vs Box Hill
Joel Smith did an MCL in the game against Box Hill and will miss 6-8. Will require surgery
Harmesy outside chance for next week, but more likely the week after
“Ran into Hibbo’s elbow” sounds like one of those depressingly unconvincing stories ERs have to deal with that usually end in a police report

The ever reliable doctor google (lol) , take of it what you will...

Eye socket fractures don't always require surgery. Your doctor will determine if your fracture can heal on its own. You may be advised to avoid blowing your nose for several weeks after the injury. This is to prevent infection spreading from the sinuses to eye socket tissue though a small space in a fractured bone.
This is what happens when you blow your nose with a fractured orbital

402121b5b63e06576ad72eb67427f428.jpg

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

That was Tony Ferguson's last win wasn't it? Come on cowboy you knew better than this
Yep. I'm amazed at how quickly his eye blew apart with by just blowing his nose

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Viney saying he'll be ready for the back half of the year. Sounds like we're being conservative with his foot. 8-0 certainly allows us that luxury.
Originally was only supposed to be 2-3 weeks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally was only supposed to be 2-3 weeks

I think he said he'd be back before QB but not sure exactly when so relatively on track. Club probably just being extra cautious.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back