Injury 2021 injury thread, brought to you by Kevin White and AIA

Remove this Banner Ad

Trent Bianco is now indefinite with a knee. Any ideas on the injury?

They are waiting for the swelling to go down before they proceed. Watch the video on the club site. It was a contusion in that knee. They had to get fluid released.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

So by next week, both Kelly & McInnes available for VFL practice match.
Leaving Bianco as our only injured player.
What‘s going on down there? Bloody ridiculous!
Must have an independent inquiry.
Beams, Reid, Varcoe, broomy, Langdon, treloar. There’s 6 off the top of my head that made up the list regularly .

Why wouldn’t they. Has viewers just like any other bit of content. Insurance and injuries go hand in hand. Plenty of interest in our injury reports over recent times unfortunately

To me it runs the risk of creating a subconscious negative association with the brand.

That’s some quality sledging from our fitness guy. We all know how Brisbane fans love being called the Bears 🤣
We're going on a bear hunt. What a beautiful day! I'm not scared! What's that - a Zorko? A mean, ugly Zorko. We can't run over him, we can't run under him...we'll have to run through him. BIFF BASH BIFF!

We're going on a bear hunt....

Genuine disaster. He’s our best midfielder by a decent margin and considering what we moved on over the off season this was the exact scenario we couldn’t afford to happen.

Two key players in Adams and Elliot now basically gone for the entire season when we already have depth problems.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Genuine disaster. He’s our best midfielder by a decent margin and considering what we moved on over the off season this was the exact scenario we couldn’t afford to happen.

Two key players in Adams and Elliot now basically gone for the entire season when we already have depth problems.

Certainly puts the spotlight on a few others. With Adams and Elliott out, Treloar gone, that’s about 13 of our 2020 clearances a game missing. I’m averse to changing our defensive group but hopefully Chuggy is putting together some solid VFL performances as we may need to move Crisp and he’s likely next in line.

Certainly puts the spotlight on a few others. With Adams and Elliott out, Treloar gone, that’s about 13 of our 2020 clearances a game missing. I’m averse to changing our defensive group but hopefully Chuggy is putting together some solid VFL performances as we may need to move Crisp and he’s likely next in line.
Crisp is already playing midfield, isn't he? Maynard may have to join him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back