Injury 2021 injury thread, brought to you by Kevin White and AIA

Jun 10, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood

The club hasn't stated how severe it is and that he will "work towards" a Round 1 appearance. Not a great sign.

On SM-G981B using BigFooty.com mobile app
I think we can go further and say it's a really really bad sign for a guy who now has a solid history of soft tissue injuries with longer than expected recovery times?

Horaceg

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 29, 2014
Sydney
AFL Club
Collingwood
Not sure if anyone thought we were going to go through Pre Season without a few set backs.

It's never good but it happens.

Every. Single. Year
I’d rather he got his yearly soft tissue injury out of the way in the preseason at least.

.....trying to stay positive 😭

domus

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 31, 2008
Mooroolbark
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Mooroolbark footy club
I wasn’t, I was referring to the reputational harm he has been inflicting upon himself.

nothing to do with mental health, nothing to see here.
Yes. A rabid media behaving as if Collingwood is a racist institution and many in the media and online calling him a racist had nothing to do with the damage to his reputation.

jackcass

Cancelled
10k Posts Magpie Service Medal Collingwood - Josh Daicos Player Sponsor 2021 Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019
Oct 8, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Collingwood
Yes. A rabid media behaving as if Collingwood is a racist institution and many in the media and online calling him a racist had nothing to do with the damage to his reputation.

Half the morons posting on this forum think likewise.

Back