Injury 2021 Injury Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Field had nothing to do with it. Just had contact from the Saints player just before he planted his leg and threw him off landing balance.
As soon as he landed he was done . Would've happened at any ground.

And I hate Metricon as much as everyone else.

As soon as we got the news we were going to play there I didn't feel good about this game.

West coast did it in 18’ without Nic Nat and Gaff. No reason why we can’t. This will force the boys to lift. I can see a big back end of the year for Joe. More space to work and will demand the ball more. Could be huge for him personally.

It's a wonder the entire Suns team aren't out with an ACL

Its because it has nothing to do with the ground both Rayner and Hippy went down innocuously with latter catching another knee on the way that appeared to be a case of bad luck more than anything and we seemed to have had more of it playing there😐

Rayner is back kicking in his right foot today!!!! Massive milestone! Chance for hippy to be ready to go early next season!
He wont be able to d any contact stuff for a while but he can still do lots and lots of fitness stuff. Surely this time off will make his fitness go to another level?
And maybe Hippy can use this time to bulk up his legs

He wont be able to d any contact stuff for a while but he can still do lots and lots of fitness stuff. Surely this time off will make his fitness go to another level?
And maybe Hippy can use this time to bulk up his legs
You have ready my mind! Rayner is extremely determined to come back fitter than ever! Would love for hippy to thicken up a little through the chest and legs. Not too much as his athleticism and pace are his biggest strength!

Reports circulating that Marcus Adams has injured his foot again :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lucky Froggy back..
Everyone how do we play Andrews, Gardiner, Payne, Lester and Adams together.
Easy answer 1-2 always injured :( Out of the 5 of them over the last 3 years not sure we had all 5 fit.
Payne and Adams both had long term.. Then Darcy had some bad luck as well

Just a coincidence that Selwyn Griffith departed to Melbourne last year has coincided with both teams injury/performance outcomes?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back