Injury 2021 Injury Updates Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Butters :(. Really worried about this nerve stuff and the TBC listing now....
They spoke to Doc Larkin on AA today about it. without going into all the technical stuff he said, he was confident Zak would be fine in the long term and that it would just take 4-6 Weeks and it would settle down.

I suspect they have confused Bonner for Butters

Easy mistake, really :rolleyesv1:

I hope so, but they were commenting that this year was the year of the ankle, previous years there were lots of hamstring or groin injuries. It was mentioned after discussing Rocky’s issue.

Dillon also mentioned that when he himself had blood clotting - he was on blood thinners for 12 months, he couldn’t play contact sport as it could cause excessive bleeding.

Hope Rockys issue is not too bad and he recovers quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

They spoke to Doc Larkin on AA today about it. without going into all the technical stuff he said, he was confident Zak would be fine in the long term and that it would just take 4-6 Weeks and it would settle down.

Didn't we have a similar issue with a player before? Damon White?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The club posted photos of the players in the gym this morning. Bonner is there, no strapping on his ankles or anything.

Woodcock though has strapping on his thigh. The SANFL bye should help him out there.

The club posted photos of the players in the gym this morning. Bonner is there, no strapping on his ankles or anything.

Woodcock though has strapping on his thigh. The SANFL bye should help him out there.

All good, happy to be wrong in this instance

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Rocky would've been handy coming into the winter slog but the writing was on the wall before his injuries, I think he's done his lack of leg speed regardless of stat racking in a phone box is just too costly.

He was in hospital, inactive, in bed.
Slowed circulation ( stasis.) lower blood volume.
Can occur in people in or after hospital stay.

Would probably think the DVT would have developed at home. Odds are that they would have given him a daily clexane injection whilst he was in hospital.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back