Injury 2021 Injury Updates Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

The level of communication some people are expecting on every little change in the players bodies is a bit over the top. There are always going to be niggles and evolving issues.
The club has shown the last few years a desire to unnecessarily hide injuries. I think it is purely to avoid criticism and as such it is absolutely just and fair that the supporters call it out.

SPP has a broken hand and we only hear about it because of the game tomorrow.

Mead did a hammy again a few weeks back and we only heard because of the internal.

Rozee has had ongoing issues, and continues to have a major question mark after not doing surgery in the off season.

All of these are just small examples of what we've been used to seeing now for years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Leaked photo of Connor Rozee from his last training hit out prior to the trial against the Crows.

black+knight.PNG

What is the news on Marshall? I heard a report on TV it was a cheekbone injury but it didnt say how bad.

Fractired cheekbone probably means a small plate operation and 6 weeks out.

What is the news on Marshall? I heard a report on TV it was a cheekbone injury but it didnt say how bad.

Fractired cheekbone probably means a small plate operation and 6 weeks out.

Commentators on the live stream said bruising/a lump around his eye.

Commentators on the live stream said bruising/a lump around his eye.
Ok a lump is a lot better than a depression around the eye. A depression usually means a plate has to be inserted. Sounds like good news.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back