Injury 2021 Injury Updates Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Great news on Houston. How much truth there is to that though is questionable, we've been very sneaky around injuries for a while now. You wouldn't be in the pain he was, wearing a sling post game, and unable to lift an arm or tackle if there wasnt an issue. Just got to hope it is a minor AC joint, and nothing to do with any shoulder ligament tears and/or future reco.

If he can be back though, at near 100% in the next couple weeks that would be a huge boost.

Probably right. Give Rockcliff a run. Can't ignore a 42 possession game.

Stkilda is a massive danger game though.
If St.Kilda is a massive danger game then every single game we play for the rest of the season is a massive danger game.

If St.Kilda is a massive danger game then every single game we play for the rest of the season is a massive danger game.
St Kilda are up and down and remember they knocked us off last season at AO

They came off a just a 5 day break and got pumped by Richmond, but just 9 days ago beat West Coast comfortably after they touched us up a week before

yes its a danger game. If they bring their A game it will be a tough one for us especially with our injury/soreness concerns

more worried about the Saints then Carlton!
I was until I realised Ryder bathed Slyce last year and Zak farken Jones carved up centre clearance (no disrespect to Zak but I don’t think he will do that again)

No Ryder and a underdone Marshall for the saints should mean that advantage isnt there this year

We’d be 65-35% favs I’d say

But there’s always the “what happened power” situation so maybe this is all just BS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They came off a just a 5 day break and got pumped by Richmond, but just 9 days ago beat West Coast comfortably after they touched us up a week before

yes its a danger game. If they bring their A game it will be a tough one for us especially with our injury/soreness concerns

They kicked 12.1 against us at AO. If they can manage to kick with that accuracy again then they may come close to us. Baring the West Coast win (who can't win at the Dome to save themselves) they've looked like utter garbage. Their defense has let up the second my points in the league behind North Melbourne. This shouldn't be considered a danger game. We should beat them comfortably even if Houston misses.

Agree that the 5 day break probably hurt them.
Disagree that they beat West Coast comfortably. They were less than ordinary for the first 2.5 quarters, then they ramped up the pressure immensely for the next 30 minutes and West Coast lost the plot. But they have been horrible against Essendon and Richmond, and only just beat an ordinary GWS. Sure they could turn it around, but on form they have been pretty average this year. If any team brings their A-grade pressure they are in with a chance, but from what I've seen of St Kilda this year if they can't sustain that then we should win comfortably, especially at home, on Anzac Day.

They kicked 12.1 against us at AO. If they can manage to kick with that accuracy again then they may come close to us. Baring the West Coast win (who can't win at the Dome to save themselves) they've looked like utter garbage. Their defense has let up the second my points in the league behind North Melbourne. This shouldn't be considered a danger game. We should beat them comfortably even if Houston misses.

They kicked 12.1 sure , that's accurate as hell and helps but they smashed us all over the ground particularly in the middle where we have a few banged up at the moment.

This can't happen again

Screenshot_20210419-143345_AFL.jpg

In saying this though I think we'll win comfortably. They're not keeping Boak and Wines to 15 possessions again

Remove this Banner Ad

Back