Preview 2021 Internal Trial: Crow v Crow, 20/2/21 10.30am ACDT

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

As a HFF or midfielder? Cause the only time he would have played proper midfield for comparison sake since being in The AFL would be in the NEAFL, where according to what I’ve read he was one of the most dominant players in that league (not saying it’s a particularly good league, just that he dominated it as a mid).

Unfortunately I could only find very basic stats which didn’t include contested : uncontested. But his average were 27 disposals, 7 tackles and 6 marks per game (fun fact, he bettered Jye Caldwell in every key category). I would be surprised if that wasn’t a relatively even split.

Mutineer seems to know his NEAFL quite well, so he might have more comprehensive stats/feedback on his time there

no one cares about the NEAFL stats

Makes logical sense. I expect the club is thinking the same way. I recall Hamish saying something along these lines after drafting O’Connor.

But doesn’t align with reality IMO. Hawthorn and Richmond the two great teams of the last decade and neither had a midfielder taller than 187 cm. The common thread in their midfields isn’t size - it’s skill.

For a midfielder give me one with elite foot skills over an extra 5cm in height every day of the week and twice on Sundays.

In general I couldn’t care less about it. But it does provide context in this scenario

So to summarise; Me’h

yeah, it provides precisely zero context. Zero usefulness and you’re about the only person who ever tried to claim it did

something you decided on your own was interesting.

i’ll say it again for next time, no one cares about NEAFL stats. Literally no one.

yeah, it provides precisely zero context. Zero usefulness and you’re about the only person who ever tried to claim it did

something you decided on your own was interesting.

i’ll say it again for next time, no one cares about NEAFL stats. Literally no one.
There is really no hiding what a sad angry little man you are is there

Back