Fantasy 2021 Jailhouse Dynasty League Discussion

Rosters increased to 32?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Carter is good, just won't touch the ball 20 times a game like Ekeler will. I was 75% sure I was taking him at #12 until I realizedi could probably get more for Jones as a resale trade, then Helfarch stepped in a solved all my issues with our trade. What a wonderful man. 😘

I would have taken the fat qb or Waddle with Carter a RB punt now that they were gone. A few good WRs left now and speculative RB picks remain at my end of 2nd and 3.1 pick.

Some good action in the 1st round though gents.

Carter is good, just won't touch the ball 20 times a game like Ekeler will. I was 75% sure I was taking him at #12 until I realizedi could probably get more for Jones as a resale trade, then Helfarch stepped in a solved all my issues with our trade. What a wonderful man. 😘
I like Ekeler a lot but I have Dobbins, Swift, Montgomery and Najee. Better to fill / potentially fill glaring needs.

I like Ekeler a lot but I have Dobbins, Swift, Montgomery and Najee. Better to fill / potentially fill glaring needs.

I think it was a fair trade, you probably win it if Mac Jones is a good as NE believe he will be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back