Fantasy 2021 Jailhouse Dynasty League Discussion

Rosters increased to 32?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah he was already on my list and when Lenny entered in the team draft it randomly had him at pick 1.

Ah missed the joke. I thought you meant you picked him up with FAAB.

Can we go on a date first and see where it goes? You could end up with a 1st!

Now or never fu bag. I don't want to wait coz I'm skeptical right now. Chance for you to buy low (if you're a believer)

I'm abit offended to not be in on this. I do have Aaaron

It's open to all, especially if you have a running back around the value I'm looking for, Fuey and Haychh don't.

Done. Feels like a win for Danny in the long term.

Also 5 more guys need to vote for the roster limit in the poll!

Probably right, but my faith in Love right now is at its lowest point. Might be an overreaction but not a risk I'm willing to take after i held Rosen and he drove his value into the ground.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard Kyle Yates say that Zeke should be a dynasty buy and not sell this year on fantasy pros podcast, that's not the worst of it, he also said he's worth two future firsts still.

I'll go hang out by the mailbox and wait for my 2022 first to arrive Dannyreed , you forgot to include it in our trade. :(

Real talk tho, I don't know how he's worth two future firsts, yes, he'll probably have a decent year this year with Dak back but there were other signs last year like the lost fumbles that never used to happen. Looks a tad slower now too imo even though he never been that quick.

I probably could have got a little bit more if I haggled but who has time for that?

Speaking of too much time...

Alpha league mates sit by the phone waiting for phone calls for 120 hours before selecting the wrong players. Such a tilting league in so many ways but great fun to observe. 😂

Real talk tho, I don't know how he's worth two future firsts, yes, he'll probably have a decent year this year with Dak back but there were other signs last year like the lost fumbles that never used to happen. Looks a tad slower now too imo even though he never been that quick.

I probably could have got a little bit more if I haggled but who has time for that?

Speaking of too much time...

Alpha league mates sit by the phone waiting for phone calls for 120 hours before selecting the wrong players. Such a tilting league in so many ways but great fun to observe. 😂
Alpha does have a hefty history of trades happening. Has always been a lot going on, compared to some leagues. However this first 6 picks has been truly bizarre in its delays and some picks. I mean, no terrible players have been picked in essence, and it is a QB driven league which explains it a bit also.

Alpha does have a hefty history of trades happening. Has always been a lot going on, compared to some leagues. However this first 6 picks has been truly bizarre in its delays and some picks. I mean, no terrible players have been picked in essence, and it is a QB driven league which explains it a bit also.

Its one of my fav threads to read on this board, always something going on.

Heard Kyle Yates say that Zeke should be a dynasty buy and not sell this year on fantasy pros podcast, that's not the worst of it, he also said he's worth two future firsts still.
Maybe if they are going to be the last pick in the round in consecutive years (assuming a 12 team league).

That said, there's at least 10 RBs I'd think are worth 2 1sts before I even got to Zeke

Maybe if they are going to be the last pick in the round in consecutive years (assuming a 12 team league).

That said, there's at least 10 RBs I'd think are worth 2 1sts before I even got to Zeke

I'm a very generous trader, I need to become way more of a campaigner negotiating.

What I will say is, I generally dont mind being generous to those that don't try and rip off me, blokes like drd Lenny and danny I have a good trade relationship with across multiple leagues coz they aren't opening with ridiculous offers or changing what they want when you think you're nearly at a deal.

My trade last offseason in this league of DJ Moore & my second round pick for Todd Gurley, Hardman and a fourth right up there with one of my worst.

Let desperation for a championship blind me so bad on that. When a team cuts a former star with s**t tones of dead cap owing it should send off red alerts, not to me tho. 😑

Back