Fantasy 2021 Jailhouse Dynasty League Discussion

Rosters increased to 32?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hot start to year surprisingly from my own teams perspective, Im only one injury away from the team completely falling off a cliff however, horrible depth on my bench.

Hot start to year surprisingly from my own teams perspective, I'm only one injury away from the team completely falling off a cliff however, horrible depth on my bench.
It's like you're talking about my team also...

Hot start to year surprisingly from my own teams perspective, Im only one injury away from the team completely falling off a cliff however, horrible depth on my bench.

I have no backup QB, so I'm screwed when byes come around, (unless I can fandangle something via trade in the meantime).

Nonetheless, I have a s**t-hot team, but not a guarantee for a playoff spot no matter how good it is.

I have no backup QB, so I'm screwed when byes come around, (unless I can fandangle something via trade in the meantime).

Nonetheless, I have a sh*t-hot team, but not a guarantee for a playoff spot no matter how good it is.

Please win our division this year for a change, im sick of being one and done in the playoffs.

Well, help me out, throw our Wk10 matchup, thats one of the weeks I only have one QB...

Deal, but you'll probably be 4 games behind me by that stage :p

Should change my team name to Peyton Manning, greatest regular season team ever, ******* useless in playoffs.
This has basically been me in a couple of leagues on BF (Alpha like 6 or 7 years ago for 3 or so years, the first 2-3 years of Omega, last year in Empire etc). I feel your pain

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

with Indy having to give up a first round pick to the Eagles if Wentz plays 80% (IIRC) of snaps this year you can bet your ass if they are out of playoff contention by December he wont play for the rest of the year.

So your emergency backup QB plan could very well be absolutely pointless even if he remains healthy.

ANNNNNNNDDDD you gave up Taylor who would likely get more carries than usual if Wentz does sit, just for the pleasure.

Its a trade fail of epic proportions.

I didnt love it no, but did what I thought was best long term.

If Taylor busts, which isnt out of calculations, then I win this hands down.

Wentz is far more likely to be replaced than Taylor next year

Back