Fantasy 2021 Jailhouse Dynasty League Discussion

Rosters increased to 32?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fun fact.

Last season Russel Gauge had as many third down fantasy points as Mr Unliiiimited.

Shame third down fantasy points are worth the same as the rest. Coz if there was a league that only scored on 3rd down plays, maaaaann, that fact might be worth more than the whole heap of nothing that it is right now.

Alright lads, it's draft time! Bringing it up a week because everyone loves drafting and we're all ready to go.

As usual I will create a new draft thread for us to use. The spreadsheet with current order, teams picks etc. will be on the 1st page to use as a reference. Once you have made your pick tag the next person up. Please just keep that thread purely for picks, you can hang s**t on people in here for terrible drafting.

For now, no time limit will be enforced but please try to make your pick in a timely manner as we all want to have our go! Trading is allowed and encouraged but just be mindful of holding up proceedings with lengthy negotiations.

For the newbies, just a reminder that you can draft all rookies and free agents. Teams who have more picks than spots available will either need to trade away picks or cull the numbers prior to season commencement. And teams who have less picks than spots available will need to wait until after the draft has been processed and you can fill up your squad via waivers after that.

I think that covers most of it, any questions feel free to ask but things usually flow pretty smoothly. First up is manureid

Jonzi be prepared you are second. DoYourJob also be prepared as you're 3rd up. Shermy just tagging you as you're 4th and new to the league. I would advise all of you to turn on notifications so you know when it's your turn to pick. Watch this thread for people yelling at you if you're taking too long!

Alright, enjoy and hopefully we can all snag a few decent players!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alright lads, it's draft time! Bringing it up a week because everyone loves drafting and we're all ready to go.

As usual I will create a new draft thread for us to use. The spreadsheet with current order, teams picks etc. will be on the 1st page to use as a reference. Once you have made your pick tag the next person up. Please just keep that thread purely for picks, you can hang sh*t on people in here for terrible drafting.

For now, no time limit will be enforced but please try to make your pick in a timely manner as we all want to have our go! Trading is allowed and encouraged but just be mindful of holding up proceedings with lengthy negotiations.

For the newbies, just a reminder that you can draft all rookies and free agents. Teams who have more picks than spots available will either need to trade away picks or cull the numbers prior to season commencement. And teams who have less picks than spots available will need to wait until after the draft has been processed and you can fill up your squad via waivers after that.

I think that covers most of it, any questions feel free to ask but things usually flow pretty smoothly. First up is manureid

Jonzi be prepared you are second. DoYourJob also be prepared as you're 3rd up. Shermy just tagging you as you're 4th and new to the league. I would advise all of you to turn on notifications so you know when it's your turn to pick. Watch this thread for people yelling at you if you're taking too long!

Alright, enjoy and hopefully we can all snag a few decent players!

Good stuff Lenny, just with the topping off of lists with FA's, is there any pick order to that or its first in best dressed after the draft finishes?

Good stuff Lenny, just with the topping off of lists with FA's, is there any pick order to that or its first in best dressed after the draft finishes?
It's a FAAB waiver system. So you bid on a player you want and whoever has bid the most on said player at the next waiver processing period will win him. Think that happens 3 times a week. The initial order in terms of tie-breaker bid should be the reverse order of the final standings from last season.
Not sure if that explains it easily but it's a common waiver system that is easy to figure out. Each team has a $100 budget for the season.

It's a FAAB waiver system. So you bid on a player you want and whoever has bid the most on said player at the next waiver processing period will win him. Think that happens 3 times a week. The initial order in terms of tie-breaker bid should be the reverse order of the final standings from last season.
Not sure if that explains it easily but it's a common waiver system that is easy to figure out. Each team has a $100 budget for the season.

Thanks, all good.

I am just trying to drag out the tension like the real NFL draft...even when the team with pick 1 made a decision months ago.

Also waiting for Helfarch to make me an offer I cannot refuse.

Speaking of months ago, that's when you could have organized this trade.

Back