Fantasy 2021 Jailhouse Dynasty League Discussion

Rosters increased to 32?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

As well as Jimmy I've also got Jameis available for trade. Lets face it Jameis isn't losing a QB battle to Taysom f'ing Hill.

Need RBs or draft picks

If Jameis does I'll consider this the jinx that made it happen. 😠

I'll put a starting job guarantee on it. If he doesn't start Week 1 I'll reverse the trade.

I went hard on Jameis in Empire FA bidding expecting him to win the job. 🤗

I went hard on Jameis in Empire FA bidding expecting him to win the job. 🤗
I'm 95% confident he'll win the job. Simple fact is if he starts he has top 5 QB upside. He was a top 5 fantasy QB 2 years ago even with all the picks and he has better weapons now.

I'm 95% confident he'll win the job. Simple fact is if he starts he has top 5 QB upside. He was a top 5 fantasy QB 2 years ago even with all the picks and he has better weapons now.
Payton will make passes easier for him too, won't have to go deep as often as he did under Arians.

Not sure about the better weapons part tho mate, I'd take Evans and Godwin over this saints receiving corp which is pretty poor.
Yeah I'll give you that. I momentarily forgot TreQuan Smith was their likely WR2 now. The dumpoffs to Kamara is a sexy prospect though

Almost ready for the draft lads, just a couple more blokes to get sorted and we can get it up and running.

A11dAtP0w3R you need to cut someone after you traded in a player.
Haychh 2 more for you pal
manureid also 2 more
Dannyreed 4 more. Can someone from Bigfoot let him know on Sleeper or whatever because I think he said he has notifications turned off for here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll be in and out this weekend. As long as we've got decent time limits will be all good.

Yeah no real time limits to start with. Just a few gentle reminders to get on with it once its been a while. Will get more strict if things are going too slow.
I'll get it all set up tomorrow.

Back