Fantasy 2021 Jailhouse Dynasty League Discussion

Rosters increased to 32?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hate to be that guy guys but I'll be out of reliable cell phone coverage for most of tomorrow, hoping to be able to check in around midday to make a pick if I'm up, otherwise it'll be later tomorrow evening.

Hate to be that guy guys but I'll be out of reliable cell phone coverage for most of tomorrow, hoping to be able to check in around midday to make a pick if I'm up, otherwise it'll be later tomorrow evening.

My phone never drops coverage anywhere, you should buy an older one like I have.

I dont draft again until round 6. Send me you top 10 and I will pick for you.... I may disregard you list and select Jamarcus Russell though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to watch tho, I've been actually arguing on Essendon's behalf on the Melbourne board that they could win a final this year. Going to need to bathe myself in turps and scrub vigorously with a scourer later however for saying such a thing

I must say when you have four first round picks your draft doesn't look half bad.

I'm stoked with my draft considering I didn't have a first or second round pick, finding potential early impact receivers in both the third and fourth rounds, high on Hawkins becoming a player for Atlanta despite being undrafted with only Mike Davis competing against him for touches pretty much.

Disappointed not to get either Williams or Etienne but with 3 firsts (time to death ride the s**t out of you and Lenny) , a second and 2 thirds next year now and Austin Ekeler I'll give myself an A+ , one of finest.

Much happier with this one than either Bigfoot or Fleaflicker

Last edited:
I'm stoked with my draft considering I didn't have a first or second round pick, finding potential early impact receivers in both the third and fourth rounds, high on Hawkins becoming a player for Atlanta despite being undrafted with only Mike Davis competing against him for touches pretty much.

Disappointed not to get either Williams or Etienne but with 3 firsts (time to death ride the sh*t out of you and Lenny) , a second and 2 thirds next year now and Austin Ekeler I'll give myself an A+ , one of finest.

Big turnaround from the “worst draft ever” melt when both Etienne and Williams went

Disappointed not to get either Williams or Etienne but with 3 firsts (time to death ride the sh*t out of you and Lenny) , a second and 2 thirds next year now and Austin Ekeler I'll give myself an A+ , one of finest.

What are you doing to me and Helfy?

Big turnaround from the “worst draft ever” melt when both Etienne and Williams went

Your definition of melt is a lot different to mine.

I thought on my feet and adjusted brilliantly. Like a good GM should . My trades and roster reconstruction has been magical.

Last edited:
Back