Fantasy 2021 Jailhouse Dynasty League Discussion

Rosters increased to 32?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Aug 24, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Its one of my fav threads to read on this board, always something going on.
I hate Alpha league just quietly haha. So much salty tears!
My trade last offseason in this league of DJ Moore & my second round pick for Todd Gurley, Hardman and a fourth right up there with one of my worst.

Let desperation for a championship blind me so bad on that. When a team cuts a former star with sh*t tones of dead cap owing it should send off red alerts, not to me tho. 😑
I'm going all out this year. Come on MT and Jameis!

I hate Alpha league just quietly haha. So much salty tears!

I'm going all out this year. Come on MT and Jameis!

I couldnt handle being in it, couldn't do a league where the draft moves at snails pace. But it's great for a laugh, grown men getting constantly annoyed by each other's presence. There is reason I don't comment about the fighting in that thread, I enjoy watching it far too much and want it to remain. I like to imagine what the league would be like if alpha was a cash league, the paranoia is already at boiling point and it's supposedly just for fun. 😂

I couldnt handle being in it, couldn't do a league where the draft moves at snails pace. But it's great for a laugh, grown men getting constantly annoyed by each other's presence. There is reason I don't comment about the fighting in that thread, I enjoy watching it far too much and want it to remain. I like to imagine what the league would be like if alpha was a cash league, the paranoia is already at boiling point and it's supposedly just for fun. 😂
Have to remember, this league started in 2008. So it has some history to it.

Have to remember, this league started in 2008. So it has some history to it.

I know but still , would have thought guys would have mellowed a bit since , I notice I have from what I used to be.

4 "no" votes is enough to keep the yes' from affecting change isn't it Lenny.? Close it down. We win. Good boys Rump, Jonzi and DYJ 😍

Aug 24, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
I was actually going to bail from the league after just one season but it's too late now! I'll just continue to make playoffs while being accused of tanking several times haha

Jalen Wydermyer is absolutely worth tanking for in empire. Sweet sweet TE premium league. 😍 Luckily my team is such a mess that I dont even have to tank 🤗

I think he could even get more hype than Pitts did come the end of then season, but a year is a long time in college football as we know.

What has happened now? Dont tell me he has been picked up by someone.

No, im going to cut him for a waiver wire pickup. So trying to get anything before I do. :tearsofjoy:

It was more a Bateman tweet after you said it was a bad pick haha! Either way I got both and feeling fine!

Never had an issue with Bateman's talent. Purely the QB who throws him the ball.

Rondale & Elijah Moore and Terrace Marshalll all started training camp well. No reason to believe im wrong yet. Better passing QBs and pass happy schemes

Back