Fantasy 2021 Jailhouse Dynasty League Discussion

Rosters increased to 32?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Have to disagree

A little luck went my way today... looked like all three undefeateds were gonna go down, but TJ Watt saved my arse (in more than one league too!) against the Shawks. Shermy 's in the clubhouse with a L, A11dAtP0w3R is likely to lose, leaving little ol' me as the last one standing, and all alone on top of my division.

Sometimes things just... work out. :p :p

I was looking good to knock you off with Allen & Knox still to play then TJ went in dry...

I was looking good to knock you off with Allen & Knox still to play then TJ went in dry...

I had given up hope, truly.

Look, it's still not over, a couple of Allen to Knox TDs will make things interesting, but you were guaranteed to run over me pre-TJ. Now need one of those special games from Allen...

Have to disagree

A little luck went my way today... looked like all three undefeateds were gonna go down, but TJ Watt saved my arse (in more than one league too!) against the Shawks. Shermy 's in the clubhouse with a L, A11dAtP0w3R is likely to lose, leaving little ol' me as the last one standing, and all alone on top of my division.

Sometimes things just... work out. :p :p

I still scored 180+ (season worst IIRC) ....credit to 2-3 Jonzi for putting up a huge score. If people are going to beat me they are going to have to do it by scoring 200 at least.

Any RB needy teams hit me. Got some guys going double figures on my bench each week, Alex Collins (maybe happy to package him with his backup Carson :p) or Darrell Henderson, James Robinson etc.

Yeh, maybe after I play him though this week. Ta

You cant lose either way, got your own and his pick. Might be nice to have 2 (perhaps even three given Lenny is s**t) in the top 4 lottery.

I wish I played with “blank space” as my 2nd QB. Jimmy G is going to kill me here especially with fumbles at -3 a pop even if you recover it straight away

ill trade you Blank Space for Jimmy if youre interested? Jimmy & third for Blank Space and a fifth, cant be fairer than that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ill trade you Blank Space for Jimmy if youre interested? Jimmy & third for Blank Space and a fifth, cant be fairer than that.

Im cancelling this offer.

Appreciate the offer but the 0.24 is more than I could’ve ever imagined. Price has increased

Appreciate the offer but the 0.24 is more than I could’ve ever imagined. Price has increased

Blank Space doesn't take up a roster spot and he can play every position tho, pretty much a cheat code.

Streak ends, sad times... Shermy looks to habe lost, so at least I'm not eliminated from playoffs just yet...

Pretty much everyone bar McLaurin and Burrow let me down today. Not my best week of fantasy across most leagues I'm in, *in Patty's fault I reckon...

Back