Fantasy 2021 Jailhouse Dynasty League Discussion

Rosters increased to 32?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I reckon a few people would pay for some lip service on the D 🤣

yea your d was epic too, Robert Quinn might have played his best game since he played for the St.Louis Rams. Bears might get rid of Mack and keep Quinn if he keeps that up.

Ive got nothing left to offer like I said previously.

But if you want to run it past me for feedback before pulling the trigger im happy to help out. The great league mate that I am.

im genuinely worried for Lenny after giving up firsts for Thomas and Winston.

Hit me up before saying yes Lenny and ill likely tell you not to do it. :p

im genuinely worried for Lenny after giving up firsts for Thomas and Winston.

Hit me up before saying yes Lenny and ill likely tell you not to do it. :p
I assume Lenny is trading something to get a first back

Aug 24, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
How far into the future can someone offer picks?
Yeah generally it has been just 1 year in advance (to keep it easier to track for my sake) but I'm happy to give you guys the flexibility to trade up to 2 years in advance. No more than that though as it can be taken advantage of if a manager has no plans to stick around for several years

Aug 24, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Very happy with that trade Lenny, give yourself a gold star :)
Means a lot ;)
I actually held off on this trade for a few weeks with the chance I still had at making the playoffs (remarkably still equal 1st in my div) but with all my QB's out injured and Baker banged up it doesn't seem likely I'd jag enough wins now. I even contemplated trading for some faab for Andy Dalton but I would have only topped up $15 and he went for $16 so I would have missed out anyway!
Some good trade chemistry with Dannyreed too, reckon it was sorted within 2 messages haha!

Means a lot ;)
I actually held off on this trade for a few weeks with the chance I still had at making the playoffs (remarkably still equal 1st in my div) but with all my QB's out injured and Baker banged up it doesn't seem likely I'd jag enough wins now. I even contemplated trading for some faab for Andy Dalton but I would have only topped up $15 and he went for $16 so I would have missed out anyway!
Some good trade chemistry with Dannyreed too, reckon it was sorted within 2 messages haha!

My boy rumply and i had it sorted quickly too on that trade we made last week, not sure if youre aware of it as it was pretty low key, but we had a trade involving CMC :)

Back