Results are only viewable after voting.

Jonzi

All Australian
Mar 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
The junk TD makes things interesting Jonzi

Stafford to decide it. 19 needed
Who junked it up? I missed it. Davis got one real late the other day as well didn’t he? Looks like you need 17.02 which he’s gone below twice this year.

Haychh

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
Who junked it up? I missed it. Davis got one real late the other day as well didn’t he? Looks like you need 17.02 which he’s gone below twice this year.
Fields threw a TD as time expired to like a 15th string TE.

I’m not counting any chickens this year. I thought I was safe last year in the GF when Dannyreed needed like 35 from Diggs!

Amazing how bad my luck is in this league. Truly unbelievable.

Good luck to you both next week Fuey and Haychh.
Remember when Russ was a viable Fantasy QB?

Aug 24, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Drama filled final day of the playoffs! Unlucky A11dAtP0w3R, you should ask manureid for the "cursed" nickname 😅 congrats to you fuey, first playoffs and first championship game!
Big congrats to Haychh for making his 3rd championship game! Huge effort (pending any late corrections!)
Great season Jonzi you missed the big dance by 1.5 points, heartbreaking!

Favoured vs Fuey in all three match ups , twice by 20+ (got out to a 50+ predicated win in the final after Saturday's game)
Highest scorer in the league by nearly 300 points. FML... Couldn't even win my division!
My losing finals score would have beaten the other two participants
Trades for McCaffery, on season ending IR two weeks later

My best cursed season yet.

Favoured vs Fuey in all three match ups , twice by 20+ (got out to a 50+ predicated win in the final after Saturday's game)
Highest scorer in the league by nearly 300 points. FML... Couldn't even win my division!
My losing finals score would have beaten the other two participants
Trades for McCaffery, on season ending IR two weeks later

My best cursed season yet.

Clearly the leaaon here is to trade away your best player so you can make the final...

Haychh

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
What a cluster* of a * up by me for a final.

Put in claims for Huntley (hoping he starts for Lamar) and Charles Harris in the hope to play them in place of Jimmy and Simmons. Got tied up with some work dramas this morning and didn’t get to adjust team after claims went through now stuck with Jimmy and Simmons 🤬🤬🤬🤬

My stupid fault for not getting them off the field… Anyway at least Simmons has a tackle now….

What a clusterfu** of a fu** up by me for a final.

Put in claims for Huntley (hoping he starts for Lamar) and Charles Harris in the hope to play them in place of Jimmy and Simmons. Got tied up with some work dramas this morning and didn’t get to adjust team after claims went through now stuck with Jimmy and Simmons 🤬🤬🤬🤬

My stupid fault for not getting them off the field… Anyway at least Simmons has a tackle now….
I would sympathise but I am playing against someone who has Jimmy so hope he sucks. Also I have my 2 best players, Tyreek and Ekeler in bloody Covid so may not play. Typical

What a clusterfu** of a fu** up by me for a final.

I would sympathise also but I honestly don't give a *.

Nah, in all seriousness, same thing happened to me last year in Fleaflicker, and I ended up losing by 2 or 3 points.

Haychh

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
I would sympathise also but I honestly don't give a fu**.

Nah, in all seriousness, same thing happened to me last year in Fleaflicker, and I ended up losing by 2 or 3 points.
😂 probably turned out alright anyway with Huntley out.

Good luck for the rest of the week and I’m sure we can both agree we’ll both be happy this week as long as the Packers win today.

Haychh

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
Congrats fuey i barely put up a fight unfortunately. Having to
Play guys like Jamal Williams, Chuba Hubbard and Alan Lazard in a final was fairly yuck. I doubt my full strength team would’ve caught you anyway!

Congrats fuey i barely put up a fight unfortunately. Having to
Play guys like Jamal Williams, Chuba Hubbard and Alan Lazard in a final was fairly yuck. I doubt my full strength team would’ve caught you anyway!

Yeah, you were ultra consistent from wk5 onwards, s**t luck to have close to your lowest score of the year this week! Even worse a week where Burrows/Higgins go off for me!

Aug 24, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Hey LennyHayes77, our draft should be around the same time of year again, May?
Yeah some time around then, I will get back to everyone with an official date soon!
Looking forward to seeing the draft order. What are the brackets (bottom 4, mid 4, top 4)
Yep, will sort out the lottery soon and post it up here.

Been a hectic few weeks with Xmas, moving house, new job etc so will hopefully have time to sit down and sort it all out

Back