JUB JUB Supercars thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Always rated Kathleen
And Kelly had great hooters.
I remember Kelly telling an experience once where a father had his child on his shoulders after a concert. He was lined up and the child wanted a hug. He bent over and Kelly gave the child a hug and her chest went straight into the father’s face. Sly dog 😂

I remember Kelly telling an experience once where a father had his child on his shoulders after a concert. He was lined up and the child wanted a hug. He bent over and Kelly gave the child a hug and her chest went straight into the father’s face. Sly dog 😂
Admit it , you were that father, weren't ya ??? :tearsofjoy:

Probably was a borrowed child 😆

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because Camaro's and Mustangs aren't bogan cars ??

Safe bets for the title IMO will come from the more settled teams, Waters, SVG with Mostert to be strong.

Hopefully Hazelwood takes the next step.

It’ll be SVG or most likely Whincup. SVG mightn’t be consistent enough to bag the title.
Can't see Whincup winning it, he'll be up the front but I think others have more outright speed.

SVG has already won 1 title, he can do it again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back