JUB JUB Supercars thread

Remove this Banner Ad

So yeah

Davey Reynolds......
What a selfish flog. These drivers bang on about it been a team sport, yet he goes and blatantly lets the team down by not adhering to the same set of rules which all others have. They work backsides off on a lot less pay, away from there families and with less accolades to put a decent car on the grid for him, and then this is how he repays the team. And now he's bitterly disappointed that he get to miss out on racing. What a tool.

Groves should be tearing up his contract.

What a selfish flog. These drivers bang on about it been a team sport, yet he goes and blatantly lets the team down by not adhering to the same set of rules which all others have. They work backsides off on a lot less pay, away from there families and with less accolades to put a decent car on the grid for him, and then this is how he repays the team. And now he's bitterly disappointed that he get to miss out on racing. What a tool.

Groves should be tearing up his contract.
Yep
Tried to have his cake and eat it.

Even taking out the whole anti-vax thing, it's just slimy behaviour from a grown ******* man.

Was a reddit post ( so make of it what you will ) that claimed he snuck across the border in a car boot WTF

Yep
Tried to have his cake and eat it.

Even taking out the whole anti-vax thing, it's just slimy behaviour from a grown ******* man.

Was a reddit post ( so make of it what you will ) that claimed he snuck across the border in a car boot WTF
He cant even claim to be an anti-vaxer. Because as soon as he was sidelined, he has gone a got his first jab and will follow up with his second jab so he can drive again. Absolutely arrogant, and dare I say it narcissistic, behaviour. And given that he has now had the jab, there is clearly no medical condition to speak of which he was trying to get an exemption for.

Rain on the way but won't hit EC until after the race i reckon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd my foxtel craps out because it's raining.......

IN 2021 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back