JUB JUB Supercars thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah we’re better than the nuffs on the Supercars Facebook page.

They made the right call to rescind the penalty since he clearly lifted before the line.

The second penalty was well deserved obviously. Like SVG said that guy did really well to get the nut on. You’d prefer a penalty than a loose wheel.
Had a think about my response and I take it back … apologies for that 👍🏼

Yeah we’re better than the nuffs on the Supercars Facebook page.

They made the right call to rescind the penalty since he clearly lifted before the line.

The second penalty was well deserved obviously. Like SVG said that guy did really well to get the nut on. You’d prefer a penalty than a loose wheel.
I'm in 2 minds as to whether they should have rescinded it..... And no it's not due to it being SVG.

On one hand you aren't meant to lift and Anton did, albeit for a minimal time. On the other, those conditions were very dangerous and it probably did result in SVG going off the track.

Would be very interesting to see who else lifted.

I'm in 2 minds as to whether they should have rescinded it..... And no it's not due to it being SVG.

On one hand you aren't meant to lift and Anton did, albeit for a minimal time. On the other, those conditions were very dangerous and it probably did result in SVG going off the track.

I think if Anton lifted before the line then it was too early even for the conditions.
I wonder if Davison closed in on ADP as well.

Timed Certainty has to be one of the worst concepts in world sport... Just cut into the post-race wrap-up/interview if it's a TV timing thing and then otherwise just stream it until it's finished. Obviously you can only race until a certain point, but that point is way too close to a standard safety-car affected race and it's usually the most interesting races that actually get to the designated point anyway.

Timed Certainty has to be one of the worst concepts in world sport... Just cut into the post-race wrap-up/interview if it's a TV timing thing and then otherwise just stream it until it's finished. Obviously you can only race until a certain point, but that point is way too close to a standard safety-car affected race and it's usually the most interesting races that actually get to the designated point anyway.
Yeah would’ve been good to see Chaz have a crack at the lead.

It's just so dumb. When's live on 7 I can understand it more(still annoying) but this was a Foxtel only event, there is no reason for it at all.

People pay to see a full race, they should get it at all cost's bar safety.

The other thing that irks me and screams amateur hour is that it took SVG complaining about lifting for Race Control to check this. Surely you do that before applying the penalty? Supercars like to make up the rules on the run though.

Start the race 30mins earlier. Bizarre
images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The other thing that irks me and screams amateur hour is that it took SVG complaining about lifting for Race Control to check this. Surely you do that before applying the penalty? Supercars like to make up the rules on the run though.
Not only Supercars who make up rules on the run.
F1 are famous for it.

Jeeeez Whincup won’t be popular when he gets back to the pits🤣 Could’ve very easily had a 1,2.
I would’ve loved to be a fly on the wall at debrief after Race 28 yesterday. I can just imagine what Whincup decided after SVG bumps him, apologises, then bumps him again. Whincup’s car grew elbows on it after that s**t SVG tried to pull on him. Great stuff and my hate for Whincup diminished after seeing that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back