Lemon Boi

High quality
Nov 20, 2019
The Citrus Grove
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
North QLD Cowboys, Las Vegas Bears
Back instead of teal on the bottom of the back and then we're talking.

*glances at all my Port friends staring in disgust*
Uh, I mean I hate it. Yeah, traditionalism and all that...

I intended it to be worn as an alternate to the regular prison-bars guernsey, thus large helpings of teal.
Also:
PA 1a.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oct 5, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Port Melbourne, Norwood, St George
If Port are to get the go-ahead to use the Prison Bars or Wharf Pylons as some call it guernsey, this should be their alternate. Teal replaces black in between the white stripes to represent the water of the Port Adelaide area, the number panel is retained and a North Queensland style black rectangular yoke sits above the wharf stripes. White shorts would normally be paired with the guernsey. This clash retains the history of the Wharf Stripes/Prison Bars while adding a not over the top modern look to cater for the TV era of the AFL
PA 3bc.png

Bjo187

Premiership Player
Apr 30, 2020
AFL Club
Essendon
If Port are to get the go-ahead to use the Prison Bars or Wharf Pylons as some call it guernsey, this should be their alternate. Teal replaces black in between the white stripes to represent the water of the Port Adelaide area, the number panel is retained and a North Queensland style black rectangular yoke sits above the wharf stripes. White shorts would normally be paired with the guernsey. This clash retains the history of the Wharf Stripes/Prison Bars while adding a not over the top modern look to cater for the TV era of the AFL
View attachment 883587

I agree, for all the complaining dunno why they haven't just tried the prison bars in teal or teal, black and white.

Mr39

Club Legend
Mar 3, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
View attachment 883587

So much no.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just for the record, I'm not fussed on what a clash jumper would have in it (black, white, silver, teal, whatever) as long as the home jumper was the Prison Bars in its proper form. Every other jumper (away, clash, pre-season etc) can be changed on a whim every year for financial purposes.

Apr 20, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Vancouver Canucks, Southampton FC
My first AFL jumper on illustrator is a blatant North Melbourne shitpost. I hope the Norf fans like it.
Credit to fancyscum for the template and assistance. Also a thank you to Freight Train for your assistance as well. Thanks so much guys.

North-Melbourne-Argentina.png

Jul 3, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth, Pittsburgh Penguins
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back