Workshop 2021 Jumper Ideas thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neither did red shorts, silver guernseys or their current red clash strip. 🤷‍♂️
The risen why it was put into the Constitution would have been the red shorts. The silver and red jumpers both had red sashs which a black border. They do pass the rule test as they have the red sash and black. The other reason is because AFL rules and directions make Essendon wear a jumper that doesn't clash.

The risen why it was put into the Constitution would have been the red shorts. The silver and red jumpers both had red sashs which a black border. They do pass the rule test as they have the red sash and black. The other reason is because AFL rules and directions make Essendon wear a jumper that doesn't clash.
Screenshot_20201017-134056.png
According to the constitution, the club isn't even allowed to wear red shorts (subject to the rules and directions of the AFL).
Same deal with the guernsey, it clearly states a black jumper with a red sash. No mention of a red sash on a black border.
Theoretically, the clash jumper could be anything because there's nothing in the constitution about a clash jumper and it has to be worn, as directed by the AFL.

Don’t wanna get ahead of myself, but could somebody mock up a traditional White with blue stripes North Jumper while using Richmond’s 2017-19 collar template?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't reckon Puma would cut off the middle stripe, how would it look if you bring that all the way up and widen the stripes a bit?

North have had thin stripes since 2005 or something so I think they'd probably stay with thin stripes. I think it looks nicer thinner anyway because some Collingwood and Hawthorn players get their stripes cut off by their cuffs with thicker stripes depending on their jumper size.
nthmelb.jpg

North have had thin stripes since 2005 or something so I think they'd probably stay with thin stripes. I think it looks nicer thinner anyway because some Collingwood and Hawthorn players get their stripes cut off by their cuffs with thicker stripes depending on their jumper size.
View attachment 991572
This is how North Melbourne's home jumper should always have been. Excellent work!

View attachment 991572
Great job 👍. My only change, would be to remove the cut off point with the Mazda logo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back