Workshop 2021 Jumper Ideas thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 13, 2012
Waiting for Josh Kelly #2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Hi all.

As a frustrated member of the North Melbourne Football Club, I have started a petition to try and get the home strip back to the original white based version with blue stripes (or at the very least, removing the ugly pin stripes).

If you agree with this motion, please take one minute to sign.

I’d love to see some mock-ups from the talented group on this board as to what the North Melbourne jumper should look like going forward once the Canterbury contract comes to an end.

Zac_Barker

Senior List
Jan 14, 2020
AFL Club
Adelaide
Hi all.

As a frustrated member of the North Melbourne Football Club, I have started a petition to try and get the home strip back to the original white based version with blue stripes (or at the very least, removing the ugly pin stripes).

I’d love to see some mock-ups from the talented group on this board as to what the North Melbourne jumper should look like going forward once the Canterbury contract comes to an end.

No, it’s better

Feb 5, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Chicago Blackhawks Melb Renegades
Hi all.

My favourite North jumper ever was the previous one. The one with the historical logos as watermarks and darker blue stripes. Thought it looked super eye-catching.

Good luck though.

LMO0396

Rookie
Oct 5, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Hi all.

Not being a North supporter my opinion means nothing but I personally feel unless your shorts are white then other colour should be your main colour.

Been wanting Geelong to swap it around for years as well but they actually use white shorts a lot

Jul 21, 2010
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Philadelphia 76ers
yeah i reckon it Should‘ve been the Gold Coast Sharks not the Suns
lots of local reasons why it would have never eventuated. i believe southport sharks bid to get a spot in the afl numerous times in the past, but not everyone that supports local footy on the GC likes the sharks. would have alienated a fair chunk of local footy supporters, hence the new identity. i agree though, does sound cool. i still reckon dolphins would have been sick, bit of an orange and blue theme similar to the NFL team was my choice.

Apr 20, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Vancouver Canucks, Southampton FC
lots of local reasons why it would have never eventuated. i believe southport sharks bid to get a spot in the afl numerous times in the past, but not everyone that supports local footy on the GC likes the sharks. would have alienated a fair chunk of local footy supporters, hence the new identity. i agree though, does sound cool. i still reckon dolphins would have been sick, bit of an orange and blue theme similar to the NFL team was my choice.
I could've sworn someone made an AFL alternate history where the GC Dolphins existed. I think it was Freighty who made it.

CollarJazzKnee

All Australian
Mar 17, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
Hi all.

Agreed. New ones are ordinary. Classic north is so much better.

CollarJazzKnee

All Australian
Mar 17, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
Not being a North supporter my opinion means nothing but I personally feel unless your shorts are white then other colour should be your main colour.

Been wanting Geelong to swap it around for years as well but they actually use white shorts a lot

No way. I’d hate if Geelong were predominantly navy

Freshwater

Premiership Player
Oct 30, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Hi all.

The jumper you won your premierships in!!
Was it the arrogance of James Brayshaw when he was feuding with Eddie a few years back that caused the predominantly blue jumper? So you weren’t forced into white shorts?
Good luck and I hope to see you great jumper back.

Mozzie_Squad

All Australian
Dec 13, 2016
Sydney
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Arsenal, Melb City, Storm, Stars
Gee whiz, that Macron collar looks a bit stiff!

147428028_1152806758505427_4327449900679070168_n.jpg

Aug 13, 2012
Waiting for Josh Kelly #2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Hi all.

North have reportedly asked the AFL to revert back to the predominantly white jumper as the permanent home strip for 2022.

Nov 10, 2013
The Valley near the Alley
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Hell no
North have reportedly asked the AFL to revert back to the predominantly white jumper as the permanent home strip for 2022.
AFL will probably say no as Collingwood will change theirs in same year

LMO0396

Rookie
Oct 5, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Thicker Charcoal around the G and Orange shorts perfect 2022 away jumper

And their Charcoal one perfect 2022 home

White and Orange perfect clash

Attachments

• 20210307_132645.jpg
    20210307_132645.jpg
    634.8 KB · Views: 120
Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades
Thicker Charcoal around the G and Orange shorts perfect 2022 away jumper

And their Charcoal one perfect 2022 home

White and Orange perfect clash
Just the outline itself makes it look too much like, well, a training jumper.

Fill in that outline and you'd have a solid home or away jumper

Mar 30, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Dolphins, Seattle Kraken
Guess I’ll throw my hat in the ring. Here’s my first-ever concept jumper. I made up a new logo that doesn’t resemble the NFL's Ravens as much, and I couldn’t decide if I wanted the clash to be yellow or white, so I went with a little of both.
Awesome first design mate and welcome to the board :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back