Prediction 2021 Jumper Numbers

Remove this Banner Ad

Judging from the new video it looks like

Cox 13
Perkins 16
Reid 31
Eyre 32
Brand 38

Which I guess means Drapes is dropping down to 2. Caldwell 6 and Wright 19 or 20??

Not gonna lie, would be disappointed if Reid got 31 over Brand considering Brand idolised Fletcher growing up and had a lot to do with him at PEGS

Cox 13
Perkins 16
Reid 31
Eyre 32
Brand 38

The numbers up for grabs are

You can pretty much pencil in Draper as 2 and Caldwell as 6

I like a bit of tradition being maintained. So giving Perkins No.13, as he will be a winger/midfielder....like Long.

Cox No.6, either Wellman or Daniher.

Reid being No.31 is great.

Wright No.19. Etc

So I think we'll see:

2. Sam Draper
6. Jye Caldwell
13. Josh Eyre
16. Archie Perkins
19. SSP
20. Nikolas Cox
31. Zach Reid
32. SSP (Kyle Dunkley? It's a midfielders number)
38. Cody Brand
42. Nick Hind
44. Peter Wright

A big forward/ruck in 44 just seems right.

So the numbers we have failed to see 100 senior games in are 36 (82 games), 37 (68), 41 (36), 44 (53), 45 (79)

So I think we'll see:

2. Sam Draper
6. Jye Caldwell
13. Josh Eyre
16. Archie Perkins
19. SSP
20. Nikolas Cox
31. Zach Reid
32. SSP (Kyle Dunkley? It's a midfielders number)
38. Cody Brand
42. Nick Hind
44. Peter Wright

A big forward/ruck in 44 just seems right.

So the numbers we have failed to see 100 senior games in are 36 (82 games), 37 (68), 41 (36), 44 (53), 45 (79)
the pic eDPS posted has Eyre 32

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not gonna lie, would be disappointed if Reid got 31 over Brand considering Brand idolised Fletcher growing up and had a lot to do with him at PEGS

Prefer the rookies to be given higher numbers until they’ve proven themselves after a year or 2.

The more or less confirmed ones are Cox 13, Perkins 16, Reid 31, Eyre 32, Brand 38, which probably means the empty lockers were assigned in the order they were drafted:

I'm guessing Caldwell in 6, Wright in 19 and Hind in 20.

If Hind has 42 then 20 would be empty, and you'd assume that they'd give that locker to one of the draft kids if that was the case. Unless there's some sort of deliberate reason to keep 20 free, like maybe Hepp wanted two 🤷‍♀️ Assuming no one else has changed numbers of course.

The more or less confirmed ones are Cox 13, Perkins 16, Reid 31, Eyre 32, Brand 38, which probably means the empty lockers were assigned in the order they were drafted:

I'm guessing Caldwell in 6, Wright in 19 and Hind in 20.

If Hind has 42 then 20 would be empty, and you'd assume that they'd give that locker to one of the draft kids if that was the case. Unless there's some sort of deliberate reason to keep 20 free, like maybe Hepp wanted two 🤷‍♀️ Assuming no one else has changed numbers of course.

pretty sure I saw Wright in 20 at training today

pretty sure I saw Wright in 20 at training today
I wonder if little Hird has moved up then 🤔 He's way out by himself at 49 (also the number his old man started in), and the next nearest is Walla at 43 and then McBride in 41. Could be someone else moving up as well of course, but he seems like a candidate for it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back