Prediction 2021 leadership group

Remove this Banner Ad

I am not sure what JZ offers as a leader? Misses a shot for goal from 25m, when in dire need of a goal. Picks up 5-10 touches a game. If he wasnt captain, I wouldnt give him a game, and if we were offered a reasonable draft pick for him, I would absolutely take it.

I am not sure what JZ offers as a leader? Misses a shot for goal from 25m, when in dire need of a goal. Picks up 5-10 touches a game. If he wasnt captain, I wouldnt give him a game, and if we were offered a reasonable draft pick for him, I would absolutely take it.
if he hasnt committed his off season to addressing his set shot kicking he is literally taking the pi$$. not to mention hardly setting an example as a leader.

Kayne Turner?? Interesting...

On SM-G986B using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surprised Cunners is still in the leadership group tbh

very introverted keep to himself type

Same could have been said about Anthony Stevens and he was made Captain. Cunnington’s actions will always speak louder than words.
They are very similar.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Same could have been said about Anthony Stevens and he was made Captain. Cunnington’s actions will always speak louder than words.
They are very similar.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Stevo seemed more outspoken imo than cunners
Stevo also seemed to be close with a lot of the boys compared to cunners who I see as a bit of a lone wolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back