2021 Lions Off-season

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe Mighty Lions, its because you give the impression in some of your posts that you know stuff from the inside?
Never
You do write in an authoritative way, as if people haven't considered information which isn't common knowledge.
Doesnt everyone write like that on BF sometimes? Look back at a few of your & other's posts recently. ;) We all seem to know better than others sometimes....saying that I represent for the club because of it is drawing a long bow.

Never

Doesnt everyone write like that on BF sometimes? Look back at a few of your & other's posts recently. ;) We all seem to know better than others sometimes....saying that I represent for the club because of it is drawing a long bow.
You might not be a part of the club yourself And/or speak for the Club, but you have someone who feeds you snippets of information every now and then?
Like team selection.

Last edited:
Never

So are you like the cleaner or something, and stealing notepads and usb sticks around the place? ;)

What does it matter who Mighty Lions is and where he / she works and / or gets info. It is always on the money and they are bloody insightful and give 99% of us info you can't get from anywhere else so why sh*t on him / her? Whilst I respect everyone's opinion on here, yes, even those I disagree with, Mighty Lions is right up there as one of the more respected people on here given the source of their info.

What does it matter who Mighty Lions is and where he / she works and / or gets info. It is always on the money and they are bloody insightful and give 99% of us info you can't get from anywhere else so why sh*t on him / her? Whilst I respect everyone's opinion on here, yes, even those I disagree with, Mighty Lions is right up there as one of the more respected people on here given the source of their info.
ML does seem to be dialling back on the supposed inside info in a few posts recently though, a few were merely questioning that, didn't see anything approaching a "shitting on" level of ridicule.

I don't know Dylan, personally I think Mighty Lions needs to criticize our players more :p

Sometimes it’s when ML appears to pull up a poster with a reply like, “... the club doesn’t have to do shyt...” to some posts, as if talking for the club.

Everyone appreciates ML’s information.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think he got sacked early on last season before getting re-hiring temp during that season due to the AFL Bubble in QLD.

I don't know though if he got re-hired for the upcoming 2021 season but I hope he is cause he is such a good writer for football news in QLD for Lions & Suns.
He was around in November, possibly part time he did the "Wash Up" on the Lions and Suns teams

He was around in November, possibly part time he did the "Wash Up" on the Lions and Suns teams

He was stood down and started his own thing and then the AFL stood him back up. He covered the GF and has written a few pieces since. I’d say it’s just a quite off season.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

He was stood down and started his own thing and then the AFL stood him back up. He covered the GF and has written a few pieces since. I’d say it’s just a quite off season.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
As per Twitter, Whiting is on holidays up the Sunny Coast. Probably a running holiday/training camp.

You might not be a part of the club yourself And/or speak for the Club, but you have someone who feeds you snippets of information every now and then?
Like team selection.
Would you rather me keep the "snippets" to myself or pass it on if its ok by the "someone" to share? Sometimes I am told stuff and its not for public knowledge & sometimes I can share it however I 100% do not work nor speak for the club. Most of my posts are opinion based and not quotes so why would people think I represent the club? In any case, please be advised that I don't work nor represent the club in anything I post of BF. If its still perceived that way, I will leave BF permanently because I dont want my thoughts/comments taken as the clubs as its not fair on the club & wrong.

If anyone here is interested, Harry Sharp's time in the 3 ker was 8 minutes 52 seconds.

Would you rather me keep the "snippets" to myself or pass it on if its ok by the "someone" to share? Sometimes I am told stuff and its not for public knowledge & sometimes I can share it however I 100% do not work nor speak for the club. Most of my posts are opinion based and not quotes so why would people think I represent the club? In any case, please be advised that I don't work nor represent the club in anything I post of BF. If its still perceived that way, I will leave BF permanently because I dont want my thoughts/comments taken as the clubs as its not fair on the club & wrong.

If anyone here is interested, Harry Sharp's time in the 3 ker was 8 minutes 52 seconds.
I for 1 have never been under the impression that you speak for the Club only that you have someone who feeds you little snippets.
And I would love those snippets to keep coming. 👍

Remove this Banner Ad

Back