List Mgmt. 2021 List Management: Academy, Contracts, Trading & Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Giant Strides

Nov 23, 2015
AFL Club
GWS
Horne with pick 1 and use some other picks to get Fahey at 3.
Hopefully Fahey is a shock slider and comes after our first rounder, all the Vic teams complain we got away with murder and the academy is unfair.
I don't see that Fahey will go anywhere near pick 3, or even in the top 10, unless he shows more than he has to date. Of course, we have to see what happens during the rest of the season.

Andre the Giant

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 20, 2012
Melbourne, VIC
AFL Club
GWS
Well Phil put it best on his podcast that come out Monday, you can't play 4 key forwards and Harry isn't coming out, so Ricca or Dorsal come out to accommodate Jesse, it's a very weird problem to have.

Pace and class through the midfield is something I've been begging for, for at least 3 years now. Plenty of those sorts up the top end thankfully, I worry we might pick one that lacks defensive accountability though
I like Jason Horne and currently with picks 2 and 5 we should be able to get him.

PMBangers

Cupids' Cousin
Nov 7, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Manchester City, Collingwood AFLW
I like Jason Horne and currently with picks 2 and 5 we should be able to get him.
If we end up with Pick 2 and 5, which I'd hope that 5 stretches out to a teens pick, I'd rather hold and hit two top 5-10 talents rather than put all the eggs in the Horne basket. I also want to wait until the champs before putting my neck on the line with a 'Horne is five steps ahead of everyone not named Daicos' call

fridgeman

Club Legend
Jan 26, 2014
AFL Club
GWS

Insight into Fahey and sounds like a rebounding defender so hopefully he can add muscles and a contested side to his game and we should see him in some reserves games hopefully

Andre the Giant

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 20, 2012
Melbourne, VIC
AFL Club
GWS
If we end up with Pick 2 and 5, which I'd hope that 5 stretches out to a teens pick, I'd rather hold and hit two top 5-10 talents rather than put all the eggs in the Horne basket. I also want to wait until the champs before putting my neck on the line with a 'Horne is five steps ahead of everyone not named Daicos' call
He has a lot of class and breakaway speed. Exactly what we need. The SA Recruiters are really big on him. Good character too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Callums_Guns

Community Leader
Feb 26, 2019
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Phila 76ers, Mt Buller Demons
Cogs is taking the sole captaincy section out of his contract and resigning it as a co-Captain with Toby at a reduced rate

That’s leadership I tell you, fantastic work cogs

sydney_gws

Team Captain
Oct 31, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
qpr
I don't see that Fahey will go anywhere near pick 3, or even in the top 10, unless he shows more than he has to date. Of course, we have to see what happens during the rest of the season.
Where is he playing this year. I know he played in the game vs geelong reserves, but that was a one-off game

General Giant

Hall of Famer
Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
Hopper or Hogan is my guess, Daniels at a stretch.
I don’t see why would Kelly renegotiate a longer contract to make it shorter and it’s too long for Davis.

Remove this Banner Ad