List Mgmt. 2021 List Management: Draft, Trade, Free Agency and Academy

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You expect the supporters to cop that you’re dreaming bud, the real world is out there mate not in BF.
I can see a real threat to the viability of Fremantle going forward.

Most of us diehards are a loosely supporting the Dockers and the loosely supporters will start to drop off.

The New stadium has more seats and membership numbers will start to drop offs madly.

My brothers used to talk about the dockers all the time and now it doesn’t come up in conversation.

AFL and WAFC better start to support Fremantle more until it’s too late.

I’d keep crowden ahead of Colyer TBH.
I know Travis has had a decent year and he’s a good bloke but he will be 13 years in the AFL in 2022.
He ain’t getting any better than this. He’s a very limited player at this level.
I still believe Crowden excellent ball use by foot gives him a point of difference from the other plodders listed by Paracleet. He just needs to get an extra 5 or 6 disposals a game. He’s only 21 and still has upside IMO.
If Thomas somehow is kept around they obviously believe he is something special.
Did he play peel reserves this weekend?

Colyer shouldnt be getting anything more then a 12month extension at most.

Personally i would cut him but i will be filthy at the club if we give him a 2 year extension. Trav might be a nice bloke but isnt clean enough and wont be around when we are challenging for a premiership.

Need to build list around Darcy Brayshaw serong Cerra (if stays) Young cox Tracey Frederick Walker, all better then avg. Sturt and Chapman need some luck. I also rate Logue but he’s more of a 3rd defender or him or cox need to move forward next season. Henry is going to be a star but needs time. Still need another draft away IMO

some luck would be handy next year

Need to build list around Darcy Brayshaw serong Cerra (if stays) Young cox Tracey Frederick Walker, all better then avg. Sturt and Chapman need some luck. I also rate Logue but he’s more of a 3rd defender or him or cox need to move forward next season. Henry is going to be a star but needs time. Still need another draft away IMO

some luck would be handy next year
Luck is preparation meeting opportunity

Considering the adverse circumstances the young team has done ok. Lots to be +ve about.

- as mentioned above we have a great core of young defenders and mids.
- all that is required is some luck re injuries

As usual, the forward line is the achilles heel but as this is freo I expect this to always be the case.

*** UNPOPULAR OPINION WARNING ***

Also Mundy should not have been resigned. He is old and the cliff will come quick.

Finally, pack everyone off to surgery that needs it and chuck a game or two to NOD and Valente ( if he still wants it )

My best 22 on paper. Probably never get it but would give most teams a shake.

Ryan. Hamling. Logue

Wilson. Peace. Young

Tucker. Fyfe. Cerra?

Sturt Cox. Walters

Switkowaski Tabnerner Lobb

Darcy
Brayshaw
Serong

Mundy Aish Frederick Chapman

Henry sub

Seeing ollie florent today and where his career is at compared to Darcy Tucker who was drafted 12 months eariler then him is a prime example of just how the development at the club just isn't at the standard required.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If someone offers a 1st rounder for Lobb, or if a Jackson swap (plus picks obv) is available, we straight up take it.

Being Able to take 3 wa kids including Motlop would be very nice

We need to bring in players with a killer instinct. We have too many players just happy to be there

To have a killer instinct probably need to have a killer match committee.

If I kept putting up crap games yet kept getting picked I’d only be human in being satisfied with that gig.

They’ve done it with Conca but there’s a few more that need to be dropped and it doesn’t even matter who they bring in.

To have a killer instinct probably need to have a killer match committee.

If I kept putting up crap games yet kept getting picked I’d only be human in being satisfied with that gig.

They’ve done it with Conca but there’s a few more that need to be dropped and it doesn’t even matter who they bring in.

Yeah there’s a back room problem. Probably goes beyond match committee. The peel players should be champing at the bit to be selected. That they don’t suggests there is a communications or cultural issue.

We are going nowhere with our list.

Colyer, Conca, Tucker, Banfield etc... should not be getting games.

Load up on picks for the draft and let's do this rebuild properly.
Watch us try and top up with Clark and SPS, with clubs bending us over in return.
Crowden
Colyer
Conca
Tucker
Banfield
Schulz
Blakely

Shouldn’t be on an AFL list, but yet they all played today.
Indictment on the club. Rebuild some bad, no tall key position players recruited apart from Treacy- who was from Rookie List last season. We’re just the attractive trade target for B grade come home WA spuds. Instead we traded in Kersten, McCarthy, Matera. Hogan for nothing.

Watching today, it is obvious Wilson, Lobb, Colyer, acres were a waste of list space and none will help us win a flag.

The club needs to commit to a proper rebuild.

Once we get a solid core, we can look to bring in mature players but That is 3 or 4 years away

My best 22 on paper. Probably never get it but would give most teams a shake.

Ryan. Hamling. Logue

Wilson. Peace. Young

Tucker. Fyfe. Cerra?

Sturt Cox. Walters

Switkowaski Tabnerner Lobb

Darcy
Brayshaw
Serong

Mundy Aish Frederick Chapman

Henry sub
You lost me at Tucker on the wing.

Watching today, it is obvious Wilson, Lobb, Colyer, acres were a waste of list space and none will help us win a flag.

The club needs to commit to a proper rebuild.

Once we get a solid core, we can look to bring in mature players but That is 3 or 4 years away
You can't play a team full of kids. Henry already needs a break. Walker needed to bevrested last week. They are giving a framework from which to educate the young guys from. Brayshaw was done today, could barely get out of a jog. Chance are if we had of played more midfielders through the year, he wouldn't be completely spent, like Mundy now is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back