List Mgmt. 2021 List Management: Draft, Trade, Free Agency and Academy

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we lost Cerra I wouldn’t be against it because it looks like none of the WA KPFs are going top 15
We were saying the same thing about McDonald and planning to pick him up with our first at the 14-20 range last year I believe....We don't know until the draft is here they may all push into the top 15 by then.

We were saying the same thing about McDonald and planning to pick him up with our first at the 14-20 range last year I believe....We don't know until the draft is here they may all push into the top 15 by then.
At this stage last year McDonald was dominating league already, it’s completely different

I still think it is too early to claim they won't be top 15 so we are guaranteed to get one of the best 3 KPF with our 2nd round pick at 28.

Edit: I didn't think about the trade picks for Cerra my bad.
Yeah, I think all 3 will be available with one of Brisbane’s first and definitely 1 or 2 will

I would do that but I’d throw in Tucker before Young.

I really don’t care if Tucker leaves but he’s worth nothing atm.

Young is surplus atm with Chapman and Walker showing more than him so far. Time to cut our losses on a sh**e draft pick when his value can still slightly live off his original draft number.

First question you need to ask yourself is, why are you trading Lobb?

The answer to that question should give you an idea of his value.
It would be because an opposition club is leveraging his partner getting a job with her step dad on big coin to pay Rory big money to leave and offering a big trade offer to Freo.

That's why we would trade him.

Mostly the last part.

First question you need to ask yourself is, why are you trading Lobb?

The answer to that question should give you an idea of his value.

given his contract & Freos lack of KPFs, we aren’t trading him for anything but a 1st round pick.

everyone here knows he’s not worth that, but that’s fine. He stays otherwise.

Still leaves two others and either way, that’s not going to be a top 15 pick unless you trade higher and I doubt you’d take him top 10
Sorry, I meant if we keep our current two first round picks.

If we trade up, we’re more likely after one of the WA mids.

Tracey and NOD were a step in the right direction , we should focus on drafting the nastiest little/big campaigners in this draft too

What a nice friendly team we are to play against

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com
We need a Papley in our forward line

Young is surplus atm with Chapman and Walker showing more than him so far. Time to cut our losses on a sh**e draft pick when his value can still slightly live off his original draft number.
Did Young steal your bike or something?
He was one of our best today after pretty much a year and a half of no football .
You could see it in his first few games that he could football.
No way am I letting him go .
Aside from the speculation that he could play as a wing or maybe even a mid size forward Keeping him with our other backs opens up potential midfield options for Chapman and Walker which we are going to need soon .

Young is quality.

Also Lobb ain’t going to Gold Coast. His partner works for Victoria Racing and Would make her job role a whole lot easier being performed in Melbourne. He will likely stay or if a good offer comes from a Melbourne Club head there. Either way we will make out like bandits if he was to head to a Melbourne Club.

Motlop should fall in the second round. But if he tears it up in the WAFL for the remainder of the year that could change. He did his bit today having a much quieter game for South’s.

I wasn’t much of a fan of Cox when he played forward , he’s been great off the back flank though .
The more games you get into Treacy the quicker he’s going to come on .
Cox kicked 18 goals as an 18 year old in 2018. And that was him being our main target because of injury.

tracey has kicked 10.. and has had Lobb or Tabnerner with him

people forget how well cox was playing as a key forward.
don’t get me wrong I like treacy but don’t think he’ll ever be that number 1 key forward

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are there any free agents we can get?

Tom Lynch from crows would be handy for a year. Sam Day would be ok, if Lobb is traded out.
Billings is obviously a good player.
Boyd Woodcock is handy as a forward option.

Anyone else.
If Cerra left, I would pay billing 800k.
This is the smartest way to top up our list with a bit of experience, if they are unrestricted free agents. Someone like Day would be a good idea and I would still want to draft KPF as we then have cover as they develop

Could we trade out players, but hit free agency hard.

Cerra out for two picks, billings in on same cash.
Lobb out for picks, Sam Day in
I'd take Billings on a reasonable salary because he is a decent player. We don't need Day.

I still think Cerra stays.
Are Pearce, Taberner, Walters, Fyfe gonna be in our next tilt?

Honest question as others say Lobb isnt who's around the same age. May as well trade these other big names above then and cash in on the draft.
If Pearce isn't broken he will be. The others I doubt although Fyfe and Walters might be stuck in a forward pocket.

I've said I would trade them if they wanted to go many times. I would openly offer them up though, especially not Fyfe.

worst take of the weekend haha.

young had a bad moment with the high switch, but he was pretty solid after a bit of time out. Couple of his kicks were perfect.

worst take of the weekend haha.

young had a bad moment with the high switch, but he was pretty solid after a bit of time out. Couple of his kicks were perfect.

I think Young is absolutely wasted back there. He needs to be far further up the field where he has freedom to run and use his weapons.

One i am really concerned about and think he is either unfit or has had a real drop in attitude and performance is Luke Ryan.

I think Young is absolutely wasted back there. He needs to be far further up the field where he has freedom to run and use his weapons.

One i am really concerned about and think he is either unfit or has had a real drop in attitude and performance is Luke Ryan.

Ryan gets battered every week and puts his body on the line for the side. Wouldn’t be surprised if its finally got the better of him this season. He’d be one of the last guys in the side who’s attitude I’d question though.

Ryan gets battered every week and puts his body on the line for the side. Wouldn’t be surprised if its finally got the better of him this season. He’d be one of the last guys in the side who’s attitude I’d question though.
Ryan is carrying a back injury

Trade away Young...

Are you stupid?

I hope your right and i agree that you probably are which really exemplifies the point that we need to find ways to allow him to play his more natural role and help preserve his body a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back