List Mgmt. 2021 List Management: Draft, Trade, Free Agency and Academy

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dogs have been gifted by Father and Son plus NGA. Impossible to copy.

Swans has so gifted by academy players. The AFL has made sure we can’t follow that.

Tigers top up after playing finals the previous year with Prestia, Caddy and Nankevis.
Yeah, but still they are a champion team first, and had injury, players leave, retire. Hamling for one😜
You look at that 2016 team and that is gameplan,hardwork and
innovation.
The F/S in 2020/2021 will only hit their straps a few years later and have no bearing on this year.
A calculated buildup, let’s just get back some spirit to start with?

We swap 1st rounders with GC.

Lobb and our 2nd rounder goes their way and they give us their future 1st and 3rd.

Freo gets: Suns 2021 1st, future 1st and 3rd.
Suns gets: Freos 1st, 2nd and Lobb.
I reckon it’s too much of a gamble on what that future 1st would be considering there is at least some chance Clarko could end up coaching them next year.
Lobb is contracted for two more years and on good coin. We should be able to clean up if someone wants him bad enough.

If lobb leaves..

Harry Taylor brought in for a year at FF? As well as Fwds Coach?
He'd have to be almost completely stationary at this point wouldn't he? Could barely move on the field 5 years ago.

I'd redraft Nads and just plonk him in the f50. He could always take a mark.

You have to be kidding, 4 top picks this year at the expense of a future first? You take that and run. 4 top draft picks coming in together builds all types of bonds, especially 4 West Aussies.
It’s not about swapping 1 future 1st for 4 this year. I don’t think you read the actual post by Taylor. It’s about having 4 this year and none next, any list manager on the planet would rather 3 this year and 1 next

It’s not about swapping 1 future 1st for 4 this year. I don’t think you read the actual post by Taylor. It’s about having 4 this year and none next, any list manager on the planet would rather 3 this year and 1 next
We have Carltons first next year

If we lose Cerra and Lobb and we don’t have four top 25 picks this season the list manager should be sacked. Unless we bring in some actual good players from other clubs of course.

If we lose Cerra and Lobb and we don’t have four top 25 picks this season the list manager should be sacked. Unless we bring in some actual good players from other clubs of course.
Yes, this is all in reference to Taylor’s ‘news article’ where I thought we didn’t have a future 1st

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jack Gunston? We could probably get him for not much. Would be handy for 2-3 years while our younger forward develops. Might also be able to teach the rest of them how to kick straight.

Yeah, but still they are a champion team first, and had injury, players leave, retire. Hamling for one😜
You look at that 2016 team and that is gameplan,hardwork and
innovation.
The F/S in 2020/2021 will only hit their straps a few years later and have no bearing on this year.
A calculated buildup, let’s just get back some spirit to start with?
Sorry a lot of luck actually.

Lucky Naughton went pick 9, English went 18,
Agreed. Mason Cox gets very lost and whilst he plays 1 decent game every 10 and clunks a heap of marks the rest of time he does nothing be it at AFL or VFL.

Darcy Cameron has replaced Cox who may find himself without an AFL club next year.
He was coached by Buckley.

Lol at the guy who said Lobb isn’t much different to Cox. If people think Lobb is overpaid what is Cox?

Cox shouldn’t even be on an AFL list.

Jack Gunston? We could probably get him for not much. Would be handy for 2-3 years while our younger forward develops. Might also be able to teach the rest of them how to kick straight.
He is 30 in October.

I agree he would be a target.

Smart, knows where to lead and kicks goal.

Offer him a player coaching role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back